DaveInTN's Grin-n-Bear It, On-The-Loose Fall Weekend Trip Report NOW COMPLETE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, great report. I see you know where the prime parking area is behind the brewery. Glad you enjoyed the restaurant and you all look like you had a great time. I will have to drive through yogi bear when we are there for the 4th next year

Im just catching up on this report. Smiles, or no smiles, the pictures of the girls are beautiful!!!! :heart: I wish you had been there with us this past week. I may have to make a day trip over when your here for Thanksgiving.

I hope you can, Stef!! Would love to meet y'all.

Best Dang Grin-n-Bear it, On-The-Loose, Fall Weekend Trip Report EVER !!!!

Thanks H! But I think it's the ONLY Grin-n-Bear it, On-The-Loose, Fall Weekend Trip Report ever. :laugh:

Dave, great report. I see you know where the prime parking area is behind the brewery. Glad you enjoyed the restaurant and you all look like you had a great time. I will have to drive through yogi bear when we are there for the 4th next year

Yeah, and we actually snagged a spot right in front of the restaurant doors! And so did Liv. Must have been our lucky night.

I'm just getting caught up on everything that went on while I was gone. I'm proud (I think) that I was not involved in the hijacking of this trip report. :rofl2:

Love all the pictures of the girls, you have beautiful family. Now I really can't wait to get to Stone Mountain and meet all of them. :heartsmiley:

I'm just getting caught up on everything that went on while I was gone. I'm proud (I think) that I was not involved in the hijacking of this trip report. :rofl2:

Love all the pictures of the girls, you have beautiful family. Now I really can't wait to get to Stone Mountain and meet all of them. :heartsmiley:

Thanks Cherie. I can't believe we let the opportunity slip by last time at Stone Mtn to spend more time together. I think I saw you for all of 5 minutes. And you didn't meet most of my family. I think I was still in a hangover from all the traveling to Russia. But we are looking forward to some quality time next year!

Dave once again, great job on this report. I never get sick of reading reports about the smoky mountians. Congrats on 156 replys. I think my 8 day trip report to the smokies bottomed out at 90 replies. Hopefully I'll see you at the fort during Thanksgiving

• 1 year later...

Another great report Dave!

I am now caught up and can read the From Moscow to Mickey TR.

Interesting little tidbit:  While reading Page 7 I noticed I had been joined by 9 FF visitors also reading this TR!

So at least 10 people were reading this old TR today.

That.

Is.

Awesome.