Hey all, have been working alot of hours so I've not been on in a little while, but during that time we made the decision to trade our Puma TT for a Rockwood fifth wheel. We pick it up on the 5th of November and actually I'm really excited. Our first trip in it will be to Dollywood for Smokey Mountain Christmas. I'll post pictures as soon as it's home.

looking forward to Tennessee pics at Christmas time. We were at Dollywood during Christmas 8 years ago and you couldn't have had it any better with the cold weather and the beautiful decorations

Congrats, you will love the 5th wheel, I feel they tow better and are less work hooking and un hooking. Just rememger to watch your turns they track a little closer inside on turns. Oh yea like said before PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, All I've heard is the world of difference between the two in terms of pulling,backing etc. We emptied out our Puma yesterday. It was a little bitter sweet, but we are ready.Weve had lots of family memories in it, but we are ready to make more. I will send pics of it out on Sat. or Sun. Then as far as Dollywood we will be there the week of Thanksgiving. So yes, I will send out plenty of pics. We missed Smokey Mountain Christmas last year due to them having a snow storm come thru. But being we are going in November, knock on wood that won't happen.

• 3 weeks later...