• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To camp???  At least once every two months and then 10-14 days in October/November.  This summer we will be taking a hiatus for about 3 months when my DH has both knees replaced.

To day trip?  At least once a week.

26 miles from my front door to the guard shack.

Time and distance are big factors for us.  That is, available vacation time, and the 22 hours of drive time.  But you all are making me feel like an amatuer!  Up here coworkers and friends consider us nuts for having averaged a trip a year for the last 30 years, and some of you are there once per month!

I'm sure if we lived within a couple hours, we'd be there several times per year too.  :banana:

We've been going 4 - 6 times a year for the past 5 years.  We don't have a camper right now (camping made the trips affordable) and the kids are wanting to do other trips, so we won't renew our APs this year  :banana:.  We will probably continue to go once a year as long as DD7 wants to.

We used to go infrequently...the last few years 3-4 times per year. Usually Feb, May, late Sept and Nov or early Dec.

We live 550 miles away and takes about 9 1/2 hours to drive...but we're retired so sometimes it takes a week or so to arrive  :banana:

However, after this year we will be rethinking our trips as the cost is starting to get too high...thinking that next year we might do a nice long trip out west and maybe visit the Western House of the Mouse.

B-B-B

we normally go as much as possible and when stacy can't pull the camper( I ain't pulling it)down we either stay in the tent, or we stayon dvc points omewhere else on property. We usually are there in FEb for ESPN, March for Britt's Birthday, sometimes Memorial Day weekend(now we are at Panama City Beach). July 4th for a week or two, Aug for anniversary, Oct. for Halloween, Dec for Christmas parade taping and back agin for three weeks for Christmas. We live 500 miles away it takes about 8 1/2 to 9 hours driving time.