So every year I join the crowds and fight my way around to save a couple of dollars.. yes it's true, you dont save THAT much, but it's one of the few times a year that my DH and I get some time to do something together (no kids allowed) and quite frankly, we get a kick out of watching the crazy people. With that being said, what deals are you going to fight for this year?

The big hitter for me is at Target, they have the 8GB Ipod touch for $195 and you get a $50 gift card.. that's a pretty hot price for that item!

My two other big kids are hoping Santa brings them a laptop, I'm on the fence with that one.. and I haven't seen any deals out there that impress me just yet.

(Jen I apologize in advance if this is a no no....)

I use this website ALOT to scope out the deals..

www.black-friday.net

Happy Shopping!!

oh come on, am I the only nut case?? :rofl2:

NO, but you are the only one that so far has admitted to shopping during the Black Friday madness.

I go to work on that Friday. I save my leave for when others are working and I don't care to see them......

NOW if they had Black Beer Friday I would be in.

NO, but you are the only one that so far has admitted to shopping during the Black Friday madness.

I go to work on that Friday. I save my leave for when others are working and I don't care to see them......

NOW if they had Black Beer Friday I would be in.

I know it's crazy but I'm wired like that...

I think we need to market that .. BLACK BEER FRIDAY.. now that's a great idea!! Your quickly becoming my "muse".. :rofl2:

No shopping for me! I'm sure there would be a homicide committed if I got in those crowds of crazy folks! (no offense Judy! :heart: )

none taken sugar britches, I'm sure there are others..

Don't be scared my fellows nut job's, come out of black shopping closet, your among fiends, they love us even when we get a little wacky.. :rofl2:

Undecided this year but will probably go out. No overnight camping (got that out of my system at Circuit City about 5 years ago). I tend to be a deal sniper anymore. Target what you want, get in, grab it, get out and get back to bed. Will probably be after a few toys for the kids but haven't seen anything else I can't live without. Another site out there is fatwallet (again Jen remove if a no no).

Here is tenative plan (seeing that I have no idea what I am after).

Eat Turkey about 1 pm

Sleep 3 pm to 6 pm

Hit 11pm/Midnight sale

Go to a 4 or 5 am opening

Be in bed by 6 am for a few hours.

My wife usually goes out about 5:00 or so, is back in bed by 8:00. I save myself a trip and stay in bed. The turkey coma usually doesn't go away until Saturday, at the earliest.

I love looking for good deals, but I try to do as much shopping online as I can. Even when I see stuff in a store I compare the price online and will get it online most of the time.

The one big panic item is going to be the Monster High dolls that my daughter wants. I'm going to have to get them wherever I find them because they are selling out everywhere and I really don't want to pay twice the price on eBay.

I love looking for good deals, but I try to do as much shopping online as I can. Even when I see stuff in a store I compare the price online and will get it online most of the time.

The one big panic item is going to be the Monster High dolls that my daughter wants. I'm going to have to get them wherever I find them because they are selling out everywhere and I really don't want to pay twice the price on eBay.

well sense I'm joining the masses anyway, if you PM me what she is looking for specifically, I'd be happy to grab them for you. I know Toys R us has a add for like 7 bucks a piece at midnight :-)

well sense I'm joining the masses anyway, if you PM me what she is looking for specifically, I'd be happy to grab them for you.

PBR

Miller Lite

Southpaw

New Belgium

Yuengling

Terripin

Highlands

Sierra Nevada

Sam Adams

Harpoon

Lienakoogle

Get the point?