I will have a sign to put on what ever golf cart we bring with us. Since Rich doesn't let me have our own. I also am going to put a vinal sign on the motorhome. We want to get the word out.

There are still a few people on the Dis that I have had pm's from (but I can't get to them) that I would like to tell about this site. OKGRUMPY is one, she had sent me a pm the other day and I never did get to answer her back. Also Total Joker. If someone that can still do pm's, please pm them and let them know about this site. Thanks

Lorna

I can go do that, now.  >:(

After reading what Chris posted here I was thinking that bashing Disboards (can I phrase that here?) only shows envy, anger and jealousy which we all need to get over. The camping forum was pretty much all I really ever looked at and from what I hear it's pretty dead over there. We almost got everyone over here that we liked anyway.

One thing I would like to also point out is we are going to get people here that we don't always agree with and some are just gonna be goofy or whatever and I think we're just gonna have to put up with that and respect that not everyone thinks like most of us. I guess what I'm saying is let's be equal oppportunity snarks.

OK, I can agree with Donnie on 2 things now.  The above thoughts and we both dislike JJ/#48.

But is anything wrong with being Goofy, I mean we have a Snow White stalker on this place. As long as we CAN act like adults, not that we have to all the time.  But when called out accept it and move on, this place is going to be one great snarky world.

After reading what Chris posted here I was thinking that bashing Disboards (can I phrase that here?) only shows envy, anger and jealousy which we all need to get over. The camping forum was pretty much all I really ever looked at and from what I hear it's pretty dead over there. We almost got everyone over here that we liked anyway.

One thing I would like to also point out is we are going to get people here that we don't always agree with and some are just gonna be goofy or whatever and I think we're just gonna have to put up with that and respect that not everyone thinks like most of us. I guess what I'm saying is let's be equal oppportunity snarks.

6000 points for run-on sentences

However, you do have a good set of points.

I sent webmasterkathy a pm (snarky laugh) asking her to close and delete my account.  Then posted my intention of finding a new forum (before I had the web addy here) and I haven't been back.  It was quite boring over there...

Hi Rebel!  They copied your post over on the UNDis.  Good for you!  I didn't get the chance after I agreed with Judy's post asking WMKathy to leave the board alone.

Has anyone seen JudyinTX?

Steve

I sent webmasterkathy a pm (snarky laugh) asking her to close and delete my account.  Then posted my intention of finding a new forum (before I had the web addy here) and I haven't been back.  It was quite boring over there...

Hi Rebel!  They copied your post over on the UNDis.  Good for you!  I didn't get the chance after I agreed with Judy's post asking WMKathy to leave the board alone.

Steve

Good thought Steve. I can't get on the DIS any more, is there any one who can PM Judy?

I saw that - it went poof!  Welcome!

WOW!!  I finally accomplished it!!!  (*insert happy snarky dance)

Steve

Is that another badge of honor?  I went over and read it the post at Undis.... they really didn't get my intention, did they? 

Steve

Is that another badge of honor?  I went over and read it the post at Undis.... they really didn't get my intention, did they?

yeah, thats a tough crowd over there.....

Hey Lisa, we need another badge of honor over here! :)

Steve