We're going to Oregon.....oops make that Washington

Hey I caught up!!

I have driven under that arch as well.

I would have seen the thread earlier but Kim, Stef, Bob, and Dave locked me in the trailer before you left.

Mom, it's cold in that trailer.

What are those marks on the window?

Why are Stef and Genia's clothes all messed up?

Are we there yet?

When do we eat?

Can we go home now?

I want a baked potato with sour cream, chives, cheese, and some ranch dressing.

Hey Mom... are we there yet?

Can I play with your camera?

does that about catch me up on the missed comments?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sugar, that is Stef with her googly eyes after her dreams...

Do NOT encourage him, he needs to go put out a fire.

We have picked up 7 mpg more just by dropping the trailer!!! New plan, since the weather is clear we are going to take I90 home. I will get to see more of this great country this great I've never seen

Ok here we go. First sunset in Nebraska. Sorry Rob, but this was about the nicest view we had all day.001-6.jpg

We spent the night in Cheyenne, WY, got there in the dark and left in the dark. My first view in the daylight.003-6.jpg

Then we saw a lot of this.004-5.jpg020-1.jpg

We needed gas and we needed it soon, we were very happy to finally come across this. Think Green Acres. It was a gas station, motel, restaurant and post office all in one. They even had their own UPS driver.023.jpg

And right around here I saw a cowboy. On a horse, with 4 border collies. No cows no other cowboys. They must have been home and not on the range. :rofl2: 025-3.jpg

That's it for tonight. Tomorrow I will post some pictures of Utah. I fell in love with the countryside there.

cool--nice pics. we have the book the next exit. we don't travel without it and try to keep the tank above 1/2. you just never know if the station they say is there--is no longer. :P enjoying the tr. hopefully, the kids will behave better in the morning. they will just need a good breakfast... by the way, where are we heading for breakfast-i'm hungry!

Great Pics doodle!

Stef, Bob and Dave made me do it!

BTW.. great pics doodle!

You always say that. You bribed them to keep yourself out of the trailer.... didn't you?

hopefully, the kids will behave better in the morning. they will just need a good breakfast... by the way, where are we heading for breakfast-i'm hungry!

Hey Ma.... now that he mentions it... I'm starvin. I might just whittle away to nothing if you don't hurry up and get us some grub!

Ok here we go. First sunset in Nebraska. Sorry Rob, but this was about the nicest view we had all day.001-6.jpg

We spent the night in Cheyenne, WY, got there in the dark and left in the dark. My first view in the daylight.003-6.jpg

Then we saw a lot of this.004-5.jpg020-1.jpg

We needed gas and we needed it soon, we were very happy to finally come across this. Think Green Acres. It was a gas station, motel, restaurant and post office all in one. They even had their own UPS driver.023.jpg

And right around here I saw a cowboy. On a horse, with 4 border collies. No cows no other cowboys. They must have been home and not on the range. :rofl2: 025-3.jpg

That's it for tonight. Tomorrow I will post some pictures of Utah. I fell in love with the countryside there.

These pictures are beautiful! I love seeing different landscapes.

Sounds like you guys are having a safe trip - I am thankful for that.

The rest of you are making me LMAO! Wow!