We're going to Oregon.....oops make that Washington

Ok and we're off. This has been one goof up after another. we had to wait an extra week to even get the trailer and the whole time we we thought the dumb trailer was going to Oregon. This is not a bad thing though, less miles same money.

Now the reason for this trip.005-2.jpg

These are Colortech trailer. They do on site paint repair on cars. The trailer is filled with all kinds of computer components to match paint, polish aluminum wheels, upholstery repair, fix stone chips. You get the idea.

I'll try and keep posting as long as I have a signal.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sugar, that is Stef with her googly eyes after her dreams...

Do NOT encourage him, he needs to go put out a fire.

We have picked up 7 mpg more just by dropping the trailer!!! New plan, since the weather is clear we are going to take I90 home. I will get to see more of this great country this great I've never seen

Hey Cherie-

Have a great trip.

When you are in Washington, say hi to my brother.

He just moved there for a quick assignment from Italy on his way to Africa.

(He's a Navy officer).

I think he's stationed somewhere up there in the the top west corner.

TCD

Probably Bremerton Naval Ship Yard. I worked there for a bit when I was assigned to the USS Nimitz carrier. Beutiful area.

Probably Bremerton Naval Ship Yard. I worked there for a bit when I was assigned to the USS Nimitz carrier. Beutiful area.

I'll have to ask him.

He was stationed in Whidbey Island NAS during the (first) Gulf War, when he wasn't deployed on the USS America. He was an electronics warfare officer on EA6B's back then.

I know he's in another part of Washington now, but he will only be there until October, when he takes off to fight Somolian pirates.

TCD

i hope you chi-town at a good time! middle of the night is all that works for us. lol

We never made it to Washington. Hardly spent enough time in Oregon. Take lots of photos and keep the tr coming. We want to see most of what you are seeing. :)) Drive safe and keep us updated. we're waiting to know you got thru chi-town.

We breezed right through Chicago. I couldn't believe it. I've been through this way dozens of times and this was the easiest time ever. I have a couple of pics that I will post when we are not moving.

The weather is still good. No snow but colder than a ..... Well just trust me it's cold. :))

stop at stall #2 to give rob a hug--if you are going thru there. :) glad to hear chi-town was a breeze. you hit it right and it is not a problem. but, you did have to pay more to go through there. raised the toll fees as of jan. 1st. i wonder if the roads are better with the higher fees... :clint:

drive safe and yes, stay warm...

stop at stall #2 to give rob a hug--if you are going thru there. :) glad to hear chi-town was a breeze. you hit it right and it is not a problem. but, you did have to pay more to go through there. raised the toll fees as of jan. 1st. i wonder if the roads are better with the higher fees... :clint:

drive safe and yes, stay warm...

We lucked out Cheryl, with the time change we got there just before the really crazy rush hour traffic started. Toll=$1.70 Roads not too bad. If it weren't for the wind I wouldn't be cold at all.