We're going to Oregon.....oops make that Washington

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sugar, that is Stef with her googly eyes after her dreams...

Do NOT encourage him, he needs to go put out a fire.

We have picked up 7 mpg more just by dropping the trailer!!! New plan, since the weather is clear we are going to take I90 home. I will get to see more of this great country this great I've never seen

How awesome are Pete and Valerie! I completely agree with Valerie, I am anti-sweating as well! Did you give them Fort Fiend cards? I guess change is happening everywhere, nowI know how my Granddaddy felt when he talked about everything changing. He thought the telephone was the "instrument of the devil!" Probably cause my grandma loved it so much and talked for hours with her friends! lol

Geez doodle, yesterday I told you to make the most of this trip when you didn't have cell service. I didn't mean for you to make yourself at home on an Indian reservation! ;)

Thank God for Pete and Valerie.

Just how MUCH did you learn about peyote?!?! :dropjaw:

doodle,

first I am so glad you are both ok. On a side note - that is SOOOO funny... in a weird way. We almost ran out of gas on our way to Garyowen and Lodge Grass was the ONLY place that we could find with a gas station!! You were just 10 miles from the battle of little bighorn battlefield.

WOW! I spend ALL vacation reading and chatting on FF about (well?) nothing in particular. :P

I take ONE day off to and return to...

1. A new member (Hi Joelle!)

2. Cold-weather cowboys don't exist

3. Redeemable Jokers require coupons

4. "Reserved" parking for a breakdown = great company and big-hearted folk

5. Genia has a thing about biting

Can't wait to get to the Badlands...

:suspense:

sorry you had a break down :( but, glad you had help right away and you guys are safe and sound. hopefully, the repairs won't cost too much. we had an alternator go on us one time in yellowstone-in our suburban. we were going back to our camp in yellowstone after spending the day in jackson hole. half way back it went. we got a room in the Tetons-all our tenting stuff was set up in yellowstone. drove back down to jackson hole in the morning and luckily within the day we had our alternator. but tools---well, that was another story. but, jeff changed it out and we were on the road soon.

hoping you don't have any other issues. drive safe and enjoy the views...

Thanks everyone. We were very lucky last night. Fortunately we are near an auto parts store and Mike always brings all his tools with him.We will be staying here today, hopefully will be back on the road tomorrow. In the big scheme of things this is just a small glitch.

Geez doodle, yesterday I told you to make the most of this trip when you didn't have cell service. I didn't mean for you to make yourself at home on an Indian reservation! ;)

Thank God for Pete and Valerie.

Just how MUCH did you learn about peyote?!?! :dropjaw:

You know me Stef, I live for excitement. :rofl2: And I don't know what this says about me, but I pretty much knew everything Valerie was telling me about peyote.hippie-1.gif :rofl3:

Wow glad you are OK and sorry I wasn't there for you, I fell asleep early.

Lorna, you silly girl, you're always there for me! :heartsmiley:

Breaking down, bad. Learning about life on an Indian Reservation, good.

Thanks, for not reading my TR, Lou. :hugs2:

I think y'all are taking this Montana thing a little to serious.

First cowboys, then Indians, what's next?

I was waiting for the Calvary, Genia but the Indians beat them to it. :clint: this guy showed up last night though. Well except he was more like this C:-) and was also an Indian. :))

YMCA? What is this report coming to? :rofl2:

Doodle, at least you'll have one interesting story to tell the grandkids! :rofl3: At least that is how I view nearly all mishaps that happen to us. ;D

Me too, Kim. I always say the best vacations/trips are the ones that include a mishap or two. And seriously spending time with people who's culture is so different than ours was worth it! This is something I'll remember always!!

The funniest part was when Valerie rolled down her truck window and said...You know you're on the Reservation, right? I smiled and said yes I did and was darn happy to be there. :rofl2:

So you were rescued by an cop and an Indian? Was there a construction worker and sailor near by?

That's funny stuff right there.

In a somewhat related story, while working at the WL as Bell Cap, I was at the front desk, I look down a couple of stations and who's checking in, the Indian from the Village People.

That's funny stuff right there.

In a somewhat related story, while working at the WL as Bell Cap, I was at the front desk, I look down a couple of stations and who's checking in, the Indian from the Village People.

and you knew this because he had his costume on or......