We're going to Oregon.....oops make that Washington

Alternator-$230, gas for Indians $120, Fiends to talk me through-priceless!!!

We are all fixed and will be heading out in the morning. No side trips, going to stop and sleep and keep on going.

Thanks again to all my Fiends for worrying and praying for us. I think you guys are the best!! :heart: :wave1:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sugar, that is Stef with her googly eyes after her dreams...

Do NOT encourage him, he needs to go put out a fire.

We have picked up 7 mpg more just by dropping the trailer!!! New plan, since the weather is clear we are going to take I90 home. I will get to see more of this great country this great I've never seen

Must have been around the end of May. :rofl3:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:rofl2: I really should expect these one liners by now! Glad I wasn't sipping anything in front of my puter! LOL!

Doodle, I'm sure there is a Crow Reservation that is a little more sparkly now... ;D

No comment on above Joker coupon. No comment at all. It is difficult but I'm not gonna say a word. Not one single word.

Cherie I get behind one day on your TR & you break down. :faceplant2: Sounds like someone was watching over you to get you help that quick. Next time you decide to have a pow wow let me know so I can get out the feathers. Glad to hear you are ok & looking foward to more in the morning.

We skipped Devil's Tower, I could see it from the expressway. We didn't want to lose too much time on the way home. We did stop in Deadwood though. I have pictures and will post them tonight. The mifi is still only sporadic and just when I get ready to post I lose it.

Ok here are some of the pictures I took after we left Washington and before the truck broke down.

This was the only significant snow we encountered but it was a doozy. Mountains, sharp curves and a 6% grade. Not fun.

009-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

This was at a rest area just before we broke down. Mike thought it was cool. I thought it looked like a death trap.

004-6.jpg

Fixing the truck.

009-3.jpg

Our home away from home. It wasn't great but it was clean and the folks were awesome.

010-2.jpg

Heading down the highway. First looking East.

011-1.jpg

Now looking west.

021.jpg

I thought it was pretty cool that we were seeing the sunrise in one direction and it was dark and the moon was still prominent in the other.

Nicki, if you can't quit whining, I'm going to stop this truck and leave you on the side of the road. :rofl2:

then I'm gonna call the cops and turn you into Child protective services.... then they'll come and rest you and take yous to jail till yous is old :wheelchair:

then you will wish you'd never left me on side of road somewhere in S. Dakota or Minnesnowta. :faceplant2: