We're going to Oregon.....oops make that Washington

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sugar, that is Stef with her googly eyes after her dreams...

Do NOT encourage him, he needs to go put out a fire.

We have picked up 7 mpg more just by dropping the trailer!!! New plan, since the weather is clear we are going to take I90 home. I will get to see more of this great country this great I've never seen

First of all, you should have had your sore butt in the bed!

Love the pics. I love the view of mountains, but it seems that there aren't many trees. Is that just something I'm missing by not seeing the real thing?

You aren't missing anything, Rita. There were a lot of places without trees. I know I should have gone to bed but I still felt like I was moving.

Cool photos! Am I mistaken or were there mannequins dressed to look like ladies of the night in the upstairs window of the saloon? :rofl2: Now THAT is authenticity! :rofl3:

No mistake Kim, I thought it was hilarious. :rofl2:

Those were mannequins?! I thought it was doodle up there helping to pay for that alternator! :rofl2:

They would have made me pay them, Stef and I'm too old to work those kind of hours anyway. :wheelchair:

:rofl2: Ok, now THAT is just funny.

You're not helping. :P

Finally! It seems like you've been traveling for a week! Wait...you have. :mellow:

You're on the home stretch now, safe travels!!! :heart:

I just said to Mike that there is a lot to be said about seeing things that are familiar. We've done this stretch so many times it makes the drive a lot simpler. :))

Those were mannequins?! I thought it was doodle up there helping to pay for that alternator! :rofl2:

:rofl2: Ok, now THAT is just funny.

I agree! :rofl2: does that make her a doodleho? hehehe ;D

No mistake Kim, I thought it was hilarious. :rofl2:

They would have made me pay them, Stef and I'm too old to work those kind of hours anyway. :wheelchair:

It was... especially the one that looked like it had an arm missing. :bugeyes: is that a weird fettish? Nevermind. Don't answer. Sorry I asked. ;D

450 miles, now behave!!

Make me. :raspberry2:

HURRY UP AND GET HOME!!!! BUT BE CAREFUL!!! :heart:

so, we won't be hearing anything from you until late tomorrow night--that is once you get home. lol

love "boot hill"-- i was surprised that they didn't have any snow either. glad the weather has co-operated and you will be arriving at your destination momentarily. please stay seated and if you are standing hold on to the hand rails...

:rofl3:

Glad y'all are almost home! I bet you will be glad to sit in your own chair and sleep in your own bed! Be careful!

No worries Rita, this part is cake! All I want to do is play with my puppies, take a hot bath, play with my puppies and sit in my chair and relax. See you in chat tonight!!

Those pics of wild bill, calamity Jane, & the Texas trail history were great. I had never known the Texas trail history before thanks for posting that.

Glad to hear you are almost home. You two must be exhausted.

It was really very cool, Steve. I just wish I had more time. There is so much more that I want to see.

If you ever get the opportunity, take your family out West!!

That is my goal. A road trip around the US is my dream vacation.

Same here.

But I also want to do a east coast to west coast cannonball type run. I.e. non stop. Toe in the Atlantic and end with a toe in the Pacific