• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Verified.. I'm sitting on the porch at TE and it is "FREE"...I also checked the pool area and it is there also. You log into "Disney Guest"..

I have heard that wifi will be at the campsites and the cabins soon , if any one that is there can let us know if they have it I can pass on hotspot. Thank you all, I am a lurker not a writer, but I

Six won't know what FW is, two won't know what wifi is, and the rest won't be able to speak English.

Ok, ask me about "Rock the Night Spectacular" this Thursday night at Hollywood Studios.

CM's are made aware of all things Disney by going on the web site called "THE HUB". It's a huge, huge web site. You could spend days browsing around. It has just about everything related to Disney. It's where some of the WDW related websites get their scoops. Just put a CM on your staff and you have access.

Disney issues what are called "advisories" on a daily basis. These advisories may or may not have special instuctions on how they want CMs to respond to guest's questions regarding that advisory.

They're trying to get everyone on the same page to better serve you.

I'm glad you asked.

Due to the special, "Rock the Night Spectacular" event this Thursday at Hollywood Studios, CMs were made aware of the information attached, can't show you that, regarding updated operating information for this week.

Also that updated guest collateral will be delivered to operational areas beginning Tuesday evening. A in-room letter is being placed in occupied Disney Resort Guest rooms starting Tuesday morning.

The CM website is being updated to reflect the info regarding any changes due to the event and Channel 19 on the in-room TVs will be updated daily to reflect these changes.

What the heck is the "Rock the Night Spectacular"?

Guests will enjoy a backstage pass to the place "where showbiz is" and entertainment comes to life.

They will salute the world of showbiz from the Hollywood classics of yesteryear to the best in popular entertainment. They will be able to take center stage as the star of their own adventure: from rock 'n' roll fantasy to Broadway style stage spectaculars, from the silver screen to the TV screen to behind the scenes.

Special fireworks will be part of the event.

CM's are made aware of all things Disney by going on the web site called "THE HUB". It's a huge, huge web site. You could spend days browsing around. It has just about everything related to Disney. It's where some of the WDW related websites get their scoops. Just put a CM on your staff and you have access.

If we send you $8 a week does that officially put you "on staff?" 8)

Hey Lou, some CM seems to think they have some inside info, and isn't afraid to start rumors (tsk tsk). This was just posted to WDW News Today...

President Obama Coming to Walt Disney World?

Jan 16, 2012 by wdwntadmin ico_post_comments.pngNo Comments ico_post_date.png Posted under: Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Epcot, General Resort News, The Magic Kingdom, Uncategorized

Something HUGE is going to happen at Walt Disney World this week and in response Disney is preparing with some major entertainment changes. The following information was sent to cast members today:

Due to an event this week, please ensure Cast Members are aware of the information attached regarding updated operating information for this week. Note that updated Guest collateral will be delivered to operational areas beginning Tuesday evening, Jan. 17. In addition, an in-room letter is being placed in occupied Disney Resort Guest rooms starting tomorrow morning. Channel 19 (on in-room TVs) will be updated daily to reflect these changes.

The changes are for Thursday, January 19th and they are pretty significant. First off, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be running a fireworks show since Fantasmic! is not currently performing. The show is being called “Rock the Night! Fireworks Spectacular” and will perform at 7PM that evening. Three parks are also offering Extra Magic Hours that day: Animal Kingdom from 8-9 AM, Epcot from 9PM-12AM, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios from 7-10PM.

While we can not confirm it at this time, rumors are circulating of a special guest visiting the parks on that day. This news article may shed some light on the subject.

thumb.php_.jpeg

So, is President Obama heading to Walt Disney World with the family? It certainly is an interesting rumor since he admitted to having never visited when recording his lines for the Hall of Presidents back in 2009. We’ll let you know more as it becomes available…

http://wdwnewstoday.com/archives/8558

As for the free wi-fi when we were there in November we had internet issues ( a surpsise ) got a chance to talk to the tech on call, he told me they have already begun wifi installation in the fort, they were instaling the nodes and hubs that begin the process, he also stated that it will take a while to get everything installed and wired and configured, he said the proposed completion hopefully would be around august or september 2012. ....