Fellow Fiend Lushes - directions to nearest package/ABC/Red Dot store

There is a liquor store IN the Wal-Mart on 535 (it is in the same building, but the entrance is on the outside), and then another one basically in the same parking lot around the corner. We have found the prices quite CHEAP at both of those. (About 1/3 of the cost of liquor in Alabama)

Really good ABC liquor store about 1/4 mile from DTD - good selection, decent prices.

Take a left out of the Fort, follow to the end.

Turn right on 535, follow to the intersection of Apopka-Vineland.

Left turn, ABC liquor store and a decent Winn-Dixie are on your right.

And I'm sure you're shocked I know this. :rofl2:

This thread has been up for 12 minutes and has lush in the title, and Stef hasn't repsonded. She must not be feeling well.....

Or napping/NAPPING.

:heart: :rofl2: :heart:

Yep, still feeling crappy! Trevor has made numerous runs to the liquor store, but I'm not sure which one he prefers. I will ask when he gets home.

Walgreens on 535 about a mile from DTD and right cross the street from golden corral

You come to that Walgreens just a little bit before you get to the ABC and Winn Dixie.

Does it have a liquor store? Not all of them do. I never noticed whether or not this one has a liquor store.

Oh.

Never heard of it.

I don't think they're in Florida.

TCD