Doodle celebrates Snarky's 1st anniversary at the Fort!

Or did you mean posse? Now she has one of those... :rofl2: :clint:

Just one posse? :rofl2:

That's my America's Next Top Model pose! :P Believe it or not, I hadn't even had one drink yet. I was also trying to hide the humping horses on my shirt, but I guess I didn't turn quite far enough.

Is that what you were doing? I'm not so sure.. :rofl3:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are finally all fixed. Mike put a new gasket in the manifold today. Hopefully now we can relax and have some fun. We have spent more time out of the World than we have in.

I did check the Settlement Trading Post today and they had more of the new mugs. There are 9 of them left on the shelf. Don't think they will last long though.

Now I'm just waiting for Lorna and Rich to get here. :banana:

I did check the Settlement Trading Post today and they had more of the new mugs. There are 9 of them left on the shelf. Don't think they will last long though.

There were about 10 of them at the Meadows Trading Post too, as of last night.

I hope y'all are taking pictures! I notice we have had no pics of red solo cups! Do y'all really have punch?

Does a bear sh*t in the woods? :rofl2:

Of course there has been punch, and of course I have pictures. In fact, I'm almost at 300 pics (not all punch) But you will have to wait for my TR to see them. :)

I have been a very bad Fiend. In my defense though our first 4 days were spent running back and forth from the the Fort to Orlando getting tools and parts. NOT FUN!! Then I had to drown my woes in punch. LOTS OF FUN!!

We did go over to the Poly for a Dole Whip and to watch the fireworks. Carol will have pictures of that. Today I said goodbye to Carol, Lorna and Richie. Then we went over and visited with TJ for awhile. I may go to DTD today or I may just sit outside ans enjoy my last day.

I will be in chat tonight, I miss all my chat buddies. :heartsmiley: :hugs2: :heart:

The party is over. We are on our way home. :( It is very gloomy and overcast out today so if I must leave this is a good day to do it. The MH is running like brand new. I'm almost afraid to say that out loud. I did a horrible job on this report and I apologize but in my defense running to Orlando 3 times while we were here didn't leave me with much to show and tell.

We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. Spending time with Fiends is always so much fun. Now I will just start counting the days till Stone Mountain.