WELCOME to Fort Fiends!!!

Most of the wooden signs displayed by campers are hand made the owners themselves or custom made by a person local to the owner after viewing a picture of somehting.

Fort Wilderness does not offer an "official" sign for purchase.

Yes, Welcome!

I don't know where those signs came from, but I know how to find out.

So we are clear, these are the signs that you are asking about, right?:

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

The sign in the second photo belongs to our own Judy Fiest, who is a fellow Fiend.

Judy also is a travel agent, and advertises right here on this site.

You can reach her at 504-722-0888.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you called.

Tell her TCD gave you her number.

And tell her I said "Hi."

Or, if you don't want to do that, maybe one of our Fiends on the scene (that would be Grumpy, Doodle or S70) can ask Judy and post the info right here.

TCD

Yes, Welcome!

I don't know where those signs came from, but I know how to find out.

So we are clear, these are the signs that you are asking about, right?:

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

The sign in the second photo belongs to our own Judy Fiest, who is a fellow Fiend.

Judy also is a travel agent, and advertises right here on this site.

You can reach her at 504-722-0888.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you called.

Tell her TCD gave you her number.

And tell her I said "Hi."

Or, if you don't want to do that, maybe one of our Fiends on the scene (that would be Grumpy, Doodle or S70) can ask Judy and post the info right here.

TCD

The guy to the right of Judy had that sign made in PA. The really cool one's with the Musket Mickey in the middle can be found in the sig of Bay Lake Campers one of our members.

The guy to the right of Judy had that sign made in PA. The really cool one's with the Musket Mickey in the middle can be found in the sig of Bay Lake Campers one of our members.

Hey, where you been Donnie?

You have to pop in once in a while to assure your constituents that all's right with things at the Fort.

Most any wooden sign place can make what you want as long as you have a design in mind. We had ours made (generic family sign) at Knoebel's in Pennsylvania and they did a great job. You can also do a search online for wooden camping signs and the such and a few will come up.

Best Regards,

Norm

Where can I purchase the Fort Wilderness Campground signs that hang from the wooden post? I saw 2 of them recently at the campsite right behind the settlement store.

What part of the country are you from? In branson, Missouri there are dozens of places that can make them for you. We had one made at the trade day in canton, tx. I see them at the arts and craftsnshow that my wife drags me to. Lol

Also if you do a google search for Personalized wood signs you'll find dozens of companies/people that can make you just about anything you want. If you PM me I will send you a link or two. Or is it ok to post the links here?

What part of the country are you from? In branson, Missouri there are dozens of places that can make them for you. We had one made at the trade day in canton, tx. I see them at the arts and craftsnshow that my wife drags me to. Lol

Also if you do a google search for Personalized wood signs you'll find dozens of companies/people that can make you just about anything you want. If you PM me I will send you a link or two. Or is it ok to post the links here?

I think this would be a great page for Mo to start for our information section. You can pm her all the links you have and she can set up an information page. Would you mind? This way, all the vendors that Fiends use can be recommended. In fact, I will add one to the list as well to her in a pm.