3 nights on the Dream!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great report!! It's amazing how different people view the same things! We LOVED Animators Palate, and we were just "eh" on Castaway Cay (although it was hotter than Hades). After we left the island, I thought, I didn't see the pirate ship, and thought I just missed it, but now I know why!! We were there just days after Irene.

Great sunset shot!! I'm also glad we did the 4-day. Three days seems way too short!!

I have to say, Castaway Cay was lovely in January. September? Probably not so much ;) I wish we had a chance for the 4 day. Shortest 3 days ever!

Wife says thanks RM. If it wasn't for this TR, which BTW, I haven't read, but she has, I wouldn't have looked in to it.

I am excited for you and the wife!

Congrats on the new pop up! I can't wait to read your reports from the Fort in it, excellent pictures included (hint, hint ;) )

Thanks for sharing your cruise experience. I'm not a huge cruise fan, but your photos made it look much more appealing than it really is, for me.

The towel animals are always my favorite part!

Great TR!!!

Congrats on your new pop up. Hope you guys have fun with it!!

Great Report

You did a fantastic job on this report!

Great job with all the photos.

I will be looking forward to a report from the maiden voyage with the new camper.

TCD

Congrats on the new pup!! Can't wait to hear all about your maiden voyage.

I'm glad I could entertain some readers! It's always fun to go back and re-experience a trip but writing TRs can be daunting. The next report will be coming in a few weeks.

Look at y'all and your nautical puns!

Great report thanks for sharing!

We've debated a lot of times about booking with DCL but as you said they are always way more expensive, after reading your report though I think we're going to bite the bullet and try it out!

Thanks again and congrats on the camper!

WBI

If your schedules are flexible, definitely wait for a last minute restricted category special. You'll love the cruise and think of all the matching t-shirts your wife could plan!