Stef's Freaky February Fort Trip

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recognize those easy-ups at TJ's party. They worked great at our gathering too.

:rofl2: You know, I had to stop and think...who was wearing diapers?? :rofl2:

Guess those are PULL-UPS, not easy-ups :well-duh-smiley:

I'm happy that you finally got to finish. Hoping I have a report with you guys included sometime this year, although the gas situation is going to put a damper on our vacations for the summer. :banghead:

:rofl2: You know, I had to stop and think...who was wearing diapers?? :rofl2:

Guess those are PULL-UPS, not easy-ups :well-duh-smiley:

I'm happy that you finally got to finish. Hoping I have a report with you guys included sometime this year, although the gas situation is going to put a damper on our vacations for the summer. :banghead:

I'm a big kid now! ;)

I hope you do too! The trip is still on for now. We've started special savings just for gas. We are about 3000 miles round trip and we get about 10 miles/gallon. That equals a whole lot of dollars! I wish our moving plans would hurry up and come together!

New member, I enjoyed reading your trip report. I have got to say, the punch looked amazing. Can you post the recipe?

Welcome fort4evr! Thanks for reading along. The rule for getting the punch recipe is you must first join me for a cup! ;)