Stef's Freaky February Fort Trip

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bravo: Love the report! of course you had the word BACON in it, so it has to be one of the best out there!!

Thanks TJ! And thanks again for my bear. I will love him and squeeze him and make him my very own.

Stef.. how long are you staying for halloween?

I booked Oct 25th -Nov 8th, but will probably only stay until the 2nd.

Sorry this report is over. What a great job you did Stef!! Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks Hotmama! :wave1:

Trevor must think I'm a weirdo. Maybe that's not too far off the mark. :rofl3:

Sorry it took me so long to get on board. Crazy times at work. I'm on my way up to Buffalo again today. In anticipation of the cold weather, I've been busily adding another layer of fat this weekend. I think I'm ready.

Make sure to eat some real wings for me while you are in Buffalo.

Oh and great TR Stef.. amusing as always.

I would call that boring.

:sad-emoticon-msn: I have enough scars from past visits with fiends punch, been there & done that "pregnancy thing" and never been arrested (knocking on wood)

But I still had fun.

You're vacation is next and I will be more than thrilled to help you with 2 out of the 3 above, if you're into that sort of thing. :P

Just finally got caught up on the TR I was only 4 pages behind! Kudos on a great TR and it was so great seeing you again and getting to spend some time with a great bunch of fiends. And yes I am a professional hugger! :bighug:

Nuff broken bones in my life, I'm spayed, knock on wood too.

So I'll pass, thanks for asking.

Hmmm, no denial on the arrested thing? Something you want to share with us Genia? :siren:

Stef, I love your TR's! Always fun!

:heartsmiley: Thanks Rita. Looking forward to you being a part of the fun at Halloween!

And yes I am a professional hugger! :bighug:

A professional? Does that mean I have to pay you? ???

I must evaluate your job performance first, probably more than once, then we'll talk about compensation. ;)

I wish you could have been there with me!

Hope everything is going well for you. :heart:

Thanks for reading along!

Thanks Stef, I wish that i could have been there too!!!

Things are going very well......finished chemo last week and am ready to put this whole ordeal behind me!!!

Looking forward to the next report!!!

Heidi

Things are going very well......finished chemo last week and am ready to put this whole ordeal behind me!!!

Heidi

:jumpforjoy Thank God!! I hope next year at this time it will be nothing but a distant memory.