A Stressed Out Carol Goes Moochin' Trip Report

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GREAT TRIP REPORT!!!! So glad you came it was a wonderful weekend. My arss hurts from sitting. I know Carol's goal is to get me out of the campground at least once a trip, so far she did it this trip

We are so sorry we missed you that night. We were there earlier but Sheila was really tired from working that day. Looks like we just barely missed you. It was great hearing you had a great time.. Hope to see you at SM.

Not a problem!! I know it was late! I was surprised any Fiends were up!

:yay: I was wondering if that was the one they still sold! We have matching straps! Only I have the skinnier one. Looks like mine is half the width of yours but the design is the same. Cool! ;D

I had the little ones for my smaller cameras. I think we've got two or three of those little straps floating around the house.

GREAT TRIP REPORT!!!! So glad you came it was a wonderful weekend. My arss hurts from sitting. I know Carol's goal is to get me out of the campground at least once a trip, so far she did it this trip and Halloween!!!

I am not trying to kill everyone, even thou in the last few weeks I have tried on two, better b carefull the next one could be it, all joking aside don't do anything for me if it has to do with electric because you could be the ONE :rofl2:

I was proud of my dole whip I even ate most of it, I will make one for anyone that wan'ts it, but they have to do something electrical for me :rofl3:

My cousin and her family were recently at Disney. Her youngest I guess when seeing the fireworks at MK said her heart swelled. Looking at the pictures you took of them I can totally understand what she was saying. My heart definetly swelled and my eyes well they leaked a bit.

I am glad you were able to make this trip as it seems like it was exactly what you needed after a looong work week.

Oh and when you and Judy grab the tent and head off to the Fort can I tag along too?

GREAT TRIP REPORT!!!! So glad you came it was a wonderful weekend. My arss hurts from sitting. I know Carol's goal is to get me out of the campground at least once a trip, so far she did it this trip and Halloween!!!

I am not trying to kill everyone, even thou in the last few weeks I have tried on two, better b carefull the next one could be it, all joking aside don't do anything for me if it has to do with electric because you could be the ONE :rofl2:

I was proud of my dole whip I even ate most of it, I will make one for anyone that wan'ts it, but they have to do something electrical for me :rofl3:

THANK YOU Lorna. You, Rich, and all the other Fiends are such a blessing in our lives. It was a great weekend that I REALLY needed!!!

My cousin and her family were recently at Disney. Her youngest I guess when seeing the fireworks at MK said her heart swelled. Looking at the pictures you took of them I can totally understand what she was saying. My heart definetly swelled and my eyes well they leaked a bit.

I am glad you were able to make this trip as it seems like it was exactly what you needed after a looong work week.

Oh and when you and Judy grab the tent and head off to the Fort can I tag along too?

Thanks!! And yes!! The three Huntsville gals need to go camping together!!!!!

Ok, since Carol won't be there for the WWW.... I will make sure you leave the CG at least once! We can't let the mission go unaccomplished. ;D

This is one time I def do NOT want to be "the one". :bugeyes: and a dole whip will not change my mind! :rofl2:

Carol-

I will echo what the others have already said- great job with the new camera.

I didn't know you could rent a cabana at the Poly- those look pretty nice. Since Disney is so greedy, I wonder if they would rent one to a non-Poly guest? If so, wouldn't it be funny for a bunch of Fiends to take over one of the cabanas over there?

I loved the Dole Whip photos! Great job, Lorna! It is still amazing to me that they let guests make their own Dole Whips. We certainly always get more than our money's worth there.

Thanks for posting all the photos. I really think you might have set some kind of record for posting the most photos in the shortest amount of time.

TCD

Carol-

I will echo what the others have already said- great job with the new camera.

I didn't know you could rent a cabana at the Poly- those look pretty nice. Since Disney is so greedy, I wonder if they would rent one to a non-Poly guest? If so, wouldn't it be funny for a bunch of Fiends to take over one of the cabanas over there?

I loved the Dole Whip photos! Great job, Lorna! It is still amazing to me that they let guests make their own Dole Whips. We certainly always get more than our money's worth there.

Thanks for posting all the photos. I really think you might have set some kind of record for posting the most photos in the shortest amount of time.

TCD

Thanks TCD!!! Actually I think Monique has that honor!! That girl is on fire!!!

Thanks!! And yes!! The three Huntsville gals need to go camping together!!!!!

That is the best damn idea I've heard all day! A quick weekend trip would be awesome, I'm totally low maintenace and can sleep in a tree if it gets me to the fort!

I'll even drive the Armada so we have plenty of room for our stuff!