Our First (Semi-solo) Fort Trip

We just made reservations for November 10-18th at the fort! :banana: We are renting the Fifth Wheel from Donnie (we do have own our own camper, but for one week we would rather fly down and have more days at Disney!). This will be our first time staying at the Fort in our own (rented) digs. We are so excited! I can't wait to meet some of you in person! :jumpforjoy

Congrats! :jumpforjoy

But how can you be semi-solo? Is that like semi-prego? :whew:

Do they even make a semi-solo cup? Does that mean it's as big as a semi/18 wheeler? :hah: or it is semi-solo, like non alcoholic? :hah:

Does Mo know this about you? :rofl2:

I'm just confused. :clint:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Congrats! :jumpforjoy

But how can you be semi-solo? Is that like semi-prego? :whew:

:panic: Definitely not!

Do they even make a semi-solo cup? Does that mean it's as big as a semi/18 wheeler? :hah: or it is semi-solo, like non alcoholic? :hah:

Does Mo know this about you? :rofl2:

:rofl2:

Of course she knows - she is the one who makes the drinks! And, do you honestly think it could mean non-alcoholic if we are related to them?! :oregonian_winesmiley:

I said semi-solo because last year we stayed in Monique and BIL's camper with them. This year we are staying in Donnie's (rented) camper but Monique and BIL are going to be there at the same time. So - we are camping on our own, but someone else is doing the work (Donnie) and other people are going to be there (Monique and BIL) - TADA! Semi-solo!

Of course she knows - she is the one who makes the drinks! And, do you honestly think it could mean non-alcoholic if we are related to them?! :oregonian_winesmiley:

Not just NO, but @#$% NO!

I said semi-solo because last year we stayed in Monique and BIL's camper with them. This year we are staying in Donnie's (rented) camper but Monique and BIL are going to be there at the same time. So - we are camping on our own, but someone else is doing the work (Donnie) and other people are going to be there (Monique and BIL) - TADA! Semi-solo!

I like your way of thinking, you bummed, you make Donnie Work and yet you still have the Bartender nearby.......SMART!!!! :bellringer:

HEY - ain't no one getting a personal fanner unless I get one too!

I think Nicole and I will be spending plenty of time lounging while "the boys" make us food and drinks.

And if they're drunk enough, we will probably be able to convince them to fan us with palm fronds. :rotfl5:

Regardless... a good time will very definitely be had by all! :stars-shower-smiley:

Ooh, and I just had a brilliant idea!

I'm sure Nicole will be MUCH better than me when it comes to doing a trip report.

And since their trip will be the first 1/3 of our trip...

I will only have to start 2/3 of a trip report before I abandon it and just start posting photos and random information!

I will only have to start 2/3 of a trip report before I abandon it and just start posting photos and random information!

:)) Does this mean between the 2 of you we will get one whole trip report?! :jumpforjoy

:)) Does this mean between the 2 of you we will get one whole trip report?! :jumpforjoy

I think this means we might get 1/2 of a trip report.. 1/3 from Turkey Pants and a few posts from Mo.

Ooh, and I just had a brilliant idea!

I'm sure Nicole will be MUCH better than me when it comes to doing a trip report.

And since their trip will be the first 1/3 of our trip...

Oh yes, you are just brilliant. I'll write the first 1/3, ready?

The F's Get Fiendish at the Fort

November 10-Whenever They Leave

Okay, your turn! :popcorn: