New member, first post :) Popup toy hauler for golf cart

Hello and welcome - I can not answer your towing questions but I just want to point out that we purchased our hybrid rockwood roo 183L (half trailer) for about the same amount they are asking for that pop-up on ebay. You might want to shop around for a better price.

Here is a photo of our baby:

23lmozo.jpg

Hello and welcome - I can not answer your towing questions but I just want to point out that we purchased our hybrid rockwood roo 183L (half trailer) for about the same amount they are asking for that pop-up on ebay. You might want to shop around for a better price.

Here is a photo of our baby:

23lmozo.jpg

can you put a golf cart on your deck whip? I love that thing, I have yet to see one in these parts :)

I too used to have golf cart hauling problems. You don't mention where you're towing from but if you're just buying a cart to use at the fort I would seriously consider either renting from offsite or buy a cart and have a local co. deliver it to you. There's nothing like being overloaded. It's not safe or worth the risks of causing damage. If you've still got the truck I would load it in back like other posters have recommended.

Yes, we have already sold the truck. Now it's just the charger and the minivan. At this point, if the hauler is too much for the minivan, Im thinking we are just going to have to skip the golf cart...We live in a neighborhood next to school and church that it would get use, but if it is not towable, it's not towable. It makes the pop up soooooo much cheaper this way without the hauler, so we can just put that towards golf cart rental money. :) Unless there is some magical solution I'm not thinking of...that does not include trading out cars. We have lifetime warranty on the van so it is not going anywhere!

As for all of you guys being so helpful, I really appreciate it. There is definately a sense of humor on this board...at least that's what I think it is. What is this aka name Lou speaks of? If it is not super creative, will he still welcome me?

If you haven't already, check out our Golf Cart Rental Page for all you need to know about Disney and off-site rentals (which are MUCH cheaper)

Oh there's a sense of humor here alright... albeit a somewhat twisted one (ok, sometimes VERY twisted). Feel free to jump in - the snarkier the better!

There's also a ton of camaraderie and more than a fair bit of knowledge of the Fort and experience at WDW in general. You'll always get an answer to a question - usually a detailed one... with photos! There are almost always Fiends at the Fort, so if you need up-to-date info, this is the place! Perfect example... someone asked a day or so ago about which specific cabin #s are closest to a comfort station. This isn't info you'll probably find listed on most Fort info sites. Within 24 hours we had a Fiend at the Fort hop on her golf cart and get us a list of cabin #s.

Ta dah!!

Oh and I've been told we also have our very own "inside source" if you need the official, confirmed information straight from the Mouse's mouth. :)

Of course you'll get a ton of (often hilarious, usually Snarky™) commentary as well and if a thread doesn't take a hard left to Crazy Town it's probably something boring that nobody cares about. :rofl3:

As for Lou... he's old and has to deal with a bus full of screaming kids and their cranky parents most days... don't mind him. :rofl2: :heart:

But you definitely get points for creativity around here - even in your screen name! I lose in that regard - mine is just my 3 dogs' names. But we do have everything from a Doodlebug to a Turkey Pants, so go nuts!

And if I forgot to say it before...

:grpwelcome:

• 2 weeks later...

This was our fist TT. It was light weight and carried the GC or ATV just fine. We also picked it up used for around $6K

http://www.campingwo...-shuttle/195517

Then we loved it so much we upgraded to this model

http://www.usedrvsusa.com/used-rvs/2007/travel-trailer/starcraft/21dsd/1767/

Both were very good units and in my opinon, starcraft always buit a good product. Not sure if they make them new anymore since the toyhauler concept has grew recently, but if you could find a used one there a great find. Whipperwhirl's is very simillar