• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alllllrighty then .... A few quick shot from Cinderella's Wishing Well.. And we go through the Castle. Funny, I have not been through there in quite a while. It all ways seems to be closed for some

I didn't get any pics. of the dole whip. Carol did so she will posting that one hopefully. But I did notice something while sitting eating that cold, creamy, swirl of ice cream and pineapple. A HIDDE

Oooh, I'd forgotten about the door!!!!! Actually, I'm thinking it's a Punch Drunk smile, but who am I to argue!!! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!

Wow, Dole Whips and hidden doors in the middle of the night... excellent!!

I'm still amazed at how many people made it through the night.

Although we did a 3am EMH at MK last year and I have to say it just flew by.

Love that in all your clock pics there are a bunch of people in the background taking pics of the clock too. :rofl2:

Well I just learned something new today.

And now I have to go look at some clocks...

Minor hi-jack alert.

Here's a side story that combines Monique and a roman numeral clock. Yup, pretty strange.

I have a 4' diameter clock that has the alternate roman numeral 4, hanging up in my office. I've had it for over 35 years. We have always called it Big Ben.

Here's the connection to Monique. I bought it at a furniture store that was located 5 minutes from her house.

Minor hi-jack alert.

Here's a side story that combines Monique and a roman numeral clock. Yup, pretty strange.

I have a 4' diameter clock that has the alternate roman numeral 4, hanging up in my office. I've had it for over 35 years. We have always called it Big Ben.

Here's the connection to Monique. I bought it at a furniture store that was located 5 minutes from her house.

Whoa Lou... you just blew my mind!

:blowup:

Nikon coolpix S8100

Isn't that now The Official Camera of Fort Fiends? (thanks Karla!)

We need an endorsement deal!

Who needs Ashton Kutcher - we want Snarky doing those commercials.

I'd say TJ, but I'm pretty sure Nikon has a "no boogers" policy.

:rofl2:

...and they need to start making them in PURPLE.

Actually the 4 o'clock Roman Numeral on the clock is correct.

For some reason most clocks with Roman Numerals use that style. If you have one, check it out.

the Straight Dope on Roman Numeral clocks, is mostly "because they have always done it that way."

I always thought it was because of the even number of digits: four Xs, four Vs, and 20 Is. If you were making a mold or stamping out letters, it might be easier to do them in even groups.

OT: What a one-of-a-kind picture to have a clock on Main Street show four o'clock and it be pitch black out. BTW, did they have the three o'clock parade at three?

OT: What a one-of-a-kind picture to have a clock on Main Street show four o'clock and it be pitch black out. BTW, did they have the three o'clock parade at three?

I don't believe there was... but we didn't look for it either.

Love it! Too much to comment on but I'm glad carol got her first carousel ride!!!!! Love the photos!

Thanks, me too, thanks again... :heart:

I choose...DSCN0896.jpg

Yep, Me too!!

I agree!

That is a great photo, TJ!

TCD

Thanks

Great report. Luv these reports makes my 1 day till i get there drag thinking of the good times to come

Thanks for joining. Last update is on its way.

Wow - I think I might actually like Snow White better with the flash than all the hokey black light effects!

And totally agree about the "new castle" pics. The lighting is super cool - almost looks fake!

um... well, you know what I mean...

:rofl2:

I thought the same thing!! Nobody's going to believe this!!

I am still jealous! Love the happy Carol pics and her first carousel ride! Awesome job on the castle!

I agree, Carol did look mighty happy there!!