The Work, Womenz, Weunion, and Welaxation Trip Report!!

Now, we're back out strolling again, and it's almost time for DINNER!!!

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg

Dinner at Tusker House, Hey look, we found the other two younguns!!

IMG_6295.jpg

Some pood forn!!

IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_6299.jpg

IMG_6300.jpg

IMG_6301.jpg

Now, we get to do something we rarely do, and that is be in Animal Kingdom after dark. They had an 8pm closing tonight.

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

And a couple back at the camper.

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

Thus ends another day at the World!! Nighty night!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the pictures weren't close, at Nemo, the clarity and colors are great! Is it lunch time yet... I'm hungry for some reason.

Yeah, I love the colors at Nemo!! I wish it was lunch time, but then I've got some work to get done by the end of the day today, so I don't need to wish my day away.

Ohhhh I love Tusker House! It used to be our favorite before it was changed to character dining..(which put it out of our budget) :( Is it character dining in the evening or just B and L ?

No characters at dinner!!!! We love the food there too, very yummy.

Saturday, Feb 24, 2012

Today, is our anniversary, and I was SOOOO happy to be celebrating with my boys.

We were all runnin a little slower this morning, and all got out the door together.

IMG_6318.jpg

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

Here is a "real" teardrop that was leaving this morning. Wish I had caught them on their site

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6331.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg

We had breakfast reservations at Boma this morning!!!

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

IMG_6339.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

Yummmy!!

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

IMG_6343.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

Now, we are at Epcot.

IMG_6386.jpg

I had decided after breakfast that I wanted to go back to the camper for a bit, so I headed for the Fort bus stop at this point.

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

Oh, the new bus stop for the Fort gives a neat picture opportunity!

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

I'm on a bus all by my lonesome

IMG_6396.jpg

Here I am loopin around the campground some

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6399.jpg

IMG_6400.jpg

IMG_6402.jpg

Oh wait, now I remember, I wasn't on the golf cart, I was on Rich's scooter. My ankles were bothering me a bunch. Probably from being on airplanes too much. His scooter was small enough to fit under the motor home, so I decided to borrow it and give my poor ankles a rest. Plus Epcot was open till midnight tonight and I wanted to enjoy.

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

Now, here I am back at the Outpost bus stop to head back to Epcot.

IMG_6408.jpg

I also went out to the truck and retrieved our Happy Anniversary buttons that were given to us at checkin!!

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

weathervane :)

IMG_6413.jpg

I love wandering around AK lodge, but I've never eaten at Boma's. Breakfast looked yummy (and normal) Trevor won't eat anything "funky"

Why did you make Rick sit in the back of the bus by himself? :)) Was he being naughty, or just enjoying some alone time?

Looks like another great day!!

It was shaping up to be awesome!!

I love wandering around AK lodge, but I've never eaten at Boma's. Breakfast looked yummy (and normal) Trevor won't eat anything "funky"

Why did you make Rick sit in the back of the bus by himself? :)) Was he being naughty, or just enjoying some alone time?

They do have some African selections for breakfast, but for the most part, it's just normal breakfast stuff. I've eaten there for dinner once, and there was a lot more "funky" at dinner.

Uh, I dunno why he sat back there, it just worked out that way.

This would have been a good WITW pic.

IMG_6347.jpg

Also reminded me of this :worms: upside down...lol

Yeah, your probably right. I do have some WITW pics, I'll get to that thread later :)

OK, here I am sitting in my absolute favorite spot in Epcot

IMG_6415.jpg

Unfortunately, I have learned that when the fountain has the small sprays like that, it is not running that day

IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

I catch up with my family

IMG_6419.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6424.jpg

I LOVE Figment. This attraction holds a special place for me, as the original was the VERY FIRST attraction I ever went on at WDW way back in 1997

IMG_6425.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

IMG_6429.jpg

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6433.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

IMG_6446.jpg

IMG_6447.jpg

IMG_6449.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

I missed a few updates. So first of all let me go back to AK day and say I love your son's Bazinga T-shirt! I am also pro-Boma breakfast! Love the AKL pics also! The attention to detail at that resort is really astounding! I love the fountain too, especially at night!

Man, y'all ate good on this trip!

I love Boma for breakfast!

TCD

Yeah, we tend to eat too well at Disney, but it's fun at the time!!!!

Great pics Carol. You all look like your having a great time! I can't wait until we can take a family trip again.

Family trips are the best!!

I'm sorry.

Yeah, well, the boys had never seen it, so I had to submit them, must... be.... done :)

I missed a few updates. So first of all let me go back to AK day and say I love your son's Bazinga T-shirt! I am also pro-Boma breakfast! Love the AKL pics also! The attention to detail at that resort is really astounding! I love the fountain too, especially at night!

Yeah, I loved his shirt too!! That is one of my favorite shows. AKL and Boma for breakfast is always a plus in my book. I DID finally get to see the fountain, but that's coming later in the report.

:rofl2:

I've never eaten at Boma's but I've only heard good things. Maybe we'l have to try it out next time we're there! AKL is certainly beautiful!!

It is wonderful seeing you enjoy WDW with the entire fam!!!

Oh yeah... I LOVE Figment too. :)

Thanks!!!

Wow! 4000 pictures Is great!

BTW - I love the night time AK pictures. I have never been there after dark. I really need to check it out!

I think that was only the 2nd time I had been to AK after dark. Really beautiful!!!

Thanks for reading everyone!!!!