We will be at the fort all next week.I know I can use the gym at the yacht and boat club for a fee.Is there a weight room avalable anywhere ealse closer without a fee?

The exercise room at the lodge used to be open to Fort guests, too, but I am not sure if it still is. I would check at the concierge desk at Pioneer Hall.

Well i am bringing a few hefty steaks, but still would like to lift at least 3 times this week(normally lift 6 days a week)

• 2 weeks later...

well we are back from the fort . I am happy to report the fort wilderness lodge gym is available to campground guests. It is a little light on the free weights but over all very nice

well we are back from the fort . I am happy to report the fort wilderness lodge gym is available to campground guests. It is a little light on the free weights but over all very nice

I just checked on this myself, as I was curious.

According to the castmember on duty on Monday of this week, Sturdy Branches (that's what the WL health club is called) is open to FW guests at no charge when staff is on duty. That is from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. You must show your room key (KTTW card) to the staff at the desk when entering. The facility is open 24 hours a day to WL guests. Their KTTW cards will open the door after hours. Fort KTTW cards will not.

TCD

I just checked on this myself, as I was curious.

According to the castmember on duty on Monday of this week, Sturdy Branches (that's what the WL health club is called) is open to FW guests at no charge when staff is on duty. That is from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. You must show your room key (KTTW card) to the staff at the desk when entering. The facility is open 24 hours a day to WL guests. Their KTTW cards will open the door after hours. Fort KTTW cards will not.

TCD

they told me that also and then gave me a code to enter till 11 pm

I did not look myself but there are 2 doors from the loby one is a little further down from the main door, I managed to get there mid day

The gym at the Lodge is a great place to work out. My husband and I walk the nature trail from the Fort over. It has beautiful scenery. The gym also offers massages if you need one. They will arrange a therapist to come to the gym at a time that is convenient for you. My husband had hurt his back last time we where in and the massage was the ticket to getting him mobile again.