• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone asked, when should I come in order to avoid the annoying, loud, rude, and obnoxious groups? I said, oh, you know the Fiends. Fiends, I don't know about the Fiends, I'm referring to the Brazili

You've obviously mistaken me for a hip person. Do they even use that word anymore? See what I mean.

For the first nine years, I use to do a full day every week at the Orlando airport greeting 4 or so families. As I greeter I would hold up a GKTW sign at the exit to the gates, take them to get their

It must have been 2000-2003.

Wasn't me that asked.

My guess was Big Thunder Mtn Railroad, an all-around bad guess and wrong.

Test Track is advertised by Disney to go up to 60mph. I can't confirm that it actually does though. And I'm not saying that I do it, but buses will reach that speed as well.

So was that driver asking you a trick question?

Wasn't me that asked.

Test Track is advertised by Disney to go up to 60mph. I can't confirm that it actually does though. And I'm not saying that I do it, but buses will reach that speed as well.

So was that driver asking you a trick question?

Yeah, the answer was the Disney busses. It may have been a technicality since TT goes 60+ but is broken down more often than the monorails.

After three days off, it was back to work, here's todays questions:

While on lunch I just happened to stop to watch the Main St. Trolley show at MK, never saw it. A guest asked me where do I get the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards?

I knew the answer because last Sat. night I was at MK with a bunch of Fiends and one of them was playing the game and told me where he got the cards. My answer was, at the MK fire station. Thanks TJ, aka Chris.

While at TTC waiting to be shuttled over to MK, a guest asked me where is Guest Relations at MK.

My answer was, after you go through security and before the turnstiles, look to the right and you'll see it.

That's it, Kind of a slow question day.

What is your favorite Disney Movie?

Who is your favorite Disney Character (other than the Mouse)?

What is your favorite route to drive at WDW?

What is the worst route to drive at WDW?

Is that enough to make up for the slow question day? IF not I can probably come up with a few more......... :rofl2:

While on lunch I just happened to stop to watch the Main St. Trolley show at MK, never saw it. A guest asked me where do I get the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards?

I knew the answer because last Sat. night I was at MK with a bunch of Fiends and one of them was playing the game and told me where he got the cards. My answer was, at the MK fire station. Thanks TJ, aka Chris.

Lou, in case you ever get asked this question again, guests can also pick up cards at a little stand they have set up behind the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square. There is often a line at the Fire Station on Main Street. Not as many folks know about this second location, so it is not as busy.

TCD

eh...better get a few more dozen eggs, Lou...

I'm sure you've heard the saying, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

How many miles do you drive the bus during one day of work?

No clue, but it isn't as many as you might think. The longest trip is only 20 minutes long. I average about 8 trips per day.

guests can also pick up cards at a little stand they have set up behind the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square. There is often a line at the Fire Station on Main Street. Not as many folks know about this second location, so it is not as busy.

Thanks, good to know.

I would have said, I don't know, if I hadn't gotten the location from TJ.

Walt Disney World Speedway

I'm throwing the penalty flag on that one. That's not a Disney operated or owned ride.

Who left the door open and let in the fag fairy in, I mean tag fairy?