Hi Ho Hi Ho it's on our way home TR

Well we are one the road wireless wifi on so buckle up grab a drink it all begins here, I'm going to recover my photobucket when we stop for dinner in Lima Oh.

So welcome and keep all arms and legs and small children inside the vehicle , we left home to run errands of coarse the trip doesn't begin until we go to Walmart for one forgotten thing. We are now stopping to get our first gas we put 25 dollars in at 4.15 a gallon in Battle Creek. I just payed 66.00 for 13.7 gallons the pixie dust is starting early.

Woohoo. I'm in. :jumpforjoy

The new rule is I always drink while Dh drives. Helps keep me in my seat but I'm sure I won't need it as much for this trip...

Well after an almost perfect drive down we arrived to a two hour wait to pick up the rental, no worries we went and picked up groceries and at lunch. Why not relax we are vacation, no worrys. On our way to the Fort with our secret stellar back way my wife caught a picture of an eight foot gator in the shore of one of the drainage ditches on Bonnett Creek crazy to think he was so close to the Fort. I know I know the are in the cancels inside the Fort but I have never seen anything that big, I caused me to yell out Choot em Elizabif . We arrived to a semi busy outpost and were assigned site 324 perfect just were we like to be, more pixie dust. Yeah go team Itch !!!

While setting up a fiend sighting had already been had KimmieSki stopped by while she and her man were on a bike ride, very nice surprise. I sure hope they can stop by for some adult pops. After setting up the tent and pitching our clothes line . Having not showered in over twenty four hours we did what every logical Fortfiend would do. We went swimming , it was nice the sun was setting and the kids loved it.

We came home to change and would it figure Finns bed had a leak, it just seems that it's not a vacation at the Fort without a trip to WallyWorld.

Upon our return our karts were delivered from storage what a great job and a fantastic thing Fiends helping Fiends.

After showering we set the kids to bed and called it good.

What a wonderful feeling falling to sleep listening to the boats

Bring on the fiends more the merrier !

So today we lazalie ( is that a word ? ) took showers and get out of town breakfast because we had tickets for the Tigers vs. Braves.

We arrived at the beautiful Wide World of Sports and valeted for 20 bucks that's right 20 bucks instead of walking 6 city blocks you bet ya I paid 20.

The ball game was great Tigers Justin Verlander pitched outstanding 5 inning ball til the monsoons opened up and the game was called because of rain.

I type this as we are getting ready to go get some Giddy up and go and sit at Merle's. Updates coming post dinner might even try to get some pictures uploaded.

Itch

Itch.

We got in much later than expected. The rain slowed us down and then from Lake City to Ocala was crazy busy, we were delayed over two hours because of it. We are in site 2023 -- no Fiend sign haven't gotten one yet. AuburnJen is mailing us a sticker to our site so hopefully we will be showing our colors soon. Sorry about the game I love baseball sounds like it was good while it lasted. Hope to see you soon.

YC