Sometimes You Just Have To Look Down Main Street.

This entire thread is yet another shameless example of Lou trying to get a bump in his respect posts with a touchy-feely bunch of hogwash, and then later in the thread he posts snarky come backs to people to maintain his street cred. Well guess what, Lou...you can't have it both ways. You're either an old softy (and I stress the words "old" and "soft"), or you are a snarky old curmudgeon (again, stress on the word "old").

So what's it gonna be, Lou??

"Life Lou is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Unless you know how to bake apple pie.. then he throws his "street cred" out the window!

I always end up picking the weird pieces with jellied fruit crap inside.

So you are saying Lou is full of apple crap?

You know, I think you need to bring Melvin to SMGG to prove it was photoshopped.....

I would, but as you know, he's nailed to the wall and it will leave a bunch of holes showing if I take him down.

The wife is already upset with me for letting him hang around, literally, in the living room. It's costing us a fortune on air freshener alone.

He doesn't travel well either, gets car sick you know, and that's not good.

And he doesn't fit in the car that well. Those hoofs do a job on the Benz's leather seats

Not to mention that he dislikes Dave for obvious reasons. He's retained an attorney to sue Dave for mental cruelty.

I know you gave ticker issues Ed, but I think Dave has had his ticker since he was born so he got it from his Mom. Your just gonna have to wait until he dies and hope on of his kids dont want it.

We'll have to excuse Bill for his confused state of mind. You know how those public service workers are.

I'm sure he worked a double or drank a double. Maybe both.

Runner aka Ed, has the ticker/heart issue, not Disney, spelled backwards, Camper.

I have kids older than him so I doubt he has any ticker issues.

Other issues that we won't get into, yes, but not his ticker.

I know you gave ticker issues Ed, but I think Dave has had his ticker since he was born so he got it from his Mom. Your just gonna have to wait until he dies and hope on of his kids dont want it.

I'm pretty sure Dave got his ticker from God. :heart: