Mini Trip Report - Mostly Pictures

Almost everyone here knows I don't do trip reports.

BUT seems like a lot of fiends were getting new cameras, so being the child that I am I had to get a new one also (I always forget to use the 5 I have already), But I decided that this is the year I will remember to take pictures. So here are some of the ones I took last Saturday. We went to the fort to bring a customers cart to them and planned to spend the day with Angie, Dan and Jennifer Yerkes and of course Donnie.

Some of the pictures I think came out OK and some not so good. But here they are

some ramdom fort pictures,

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

Hanging at Angies site we had a great day

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

of course Bella aka DOG

DSCN0007.jpg

We went to the MK for a few hours and I took some pictures there I love the ones of the flowers

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

And to end the night the perfect way Guess What We Had To DO can you tell by this picture???? :rofl2:

DSCN0069.jpg

BINGO Donnie ran out of gas and we were towing him AGAIN. I am sure that surprises no one :rofl2:

Thanks for looking. I wish I had time to go back and take some more pictures at the Flower and Garden, but not sure we will have the time to get back there.