• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey you know I graduated in 1980, I have the cool Disco moves!

Are you guys playing with my head? ACampingWeWillGo, aka Dewey, well, to me anyway, just joined and now we have thDewey. Is this a conspiracy to drive me crazy, too late? Is this you, Bob or Dave?

The worst thing about the coquina is that it sticks to everything when it's wet. I am not sure I agree that it's a lot better than sand. I am not sure where you saw dirty sand in Florida, but on the G

Posted Images

If there's one thing I know, it's coquina. I think TJ called it the devil's pixie dust in chat, and I couldn't agree more. At Sam's tonight I went to load beer into the trunk for the trip to the Fort. I slid it in and heard "CRUNCH". That stuff follows me around for a solid month after I get home.

Ok we give up. The rain is too much for us. We packed up and are heading home. We will retry this trip again soon. :(

We made the best of it for a few days but the walks to the bath house and back in the drenching rain were getting old. We even toured the Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian and Grand Floridian in the tropical storm! Yeah monorail.

Ok we give up. The rain is too much for us. We packed up and are heading home. We will retry this trip again soon. :(

We made the best of it for a few days but the walks to the bath house and back in the drenching rain were getting old. We even toured the Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian and Grand Floridian in the tropical storm! Yeah monorail.

Had the same problem last October. Drove to The Fort from TX. The first few days were ok then (according to the local news) we had 13 inches of rain over 2-3 days. Miserable in a pop up. I was sooooo disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...