Don't forget room for 10 or 12 Snarky 'mingos

I may or may not have bought some the other day at a beach shop my old roommate owns. I'm not sure if I'll get them painted before this trip, but I'm going to try. The rope light Mickey is on the agenda for this weekend. When did I turn into this person?

The darned Class A's keep catching my attention. If I were up for dealing with the maintenance, I'd probably already have one. Please don't encourage!

Sometimes that motorhome seems like it's the biggest money pit! Dollar_flashes.gif

Luckily DH is very good at doing the maintenance on ours or we'd never be able to afford a Disney trip.

We swear by those too, Jen. I've probably got at least 4 in the camper, 2 at home and a couple at our camp in the woods of Maine.

I buy the refills by the bunch as they can sometimes be hard to find.

Around these parts you can sometimes snag them on clearance at the end of the summer.

if you google "off coupons", you can get some good bargains, as those things are not cheap, but WORTH EVERY PENNY

Sometimes that motorhome seems like it's the biggest money pit! Dollar_flashes.gif

Luckily DH is very good at doing the maintenance on ours or we'd never be able to afford a Disney trip.

BOAT- Bring out another Thousand

A motorhome is just a boat on wheels. :rofl2: (just ask my bank account)

Central American Jungle rainy season proven effective: Ben's 100% DEET. Bugs as big as helicopters didn't land.

• 2 weeks later...

ThermaCell ad says it has a 15 inch by 15 inch protective zone. Is that a misprint. It also says that per Federal regulations it must be returned in its original packaging or special packaging obtained from the Post Office. What the heck is in that thing???