We'll look for you!!

So we have a sorta plan going.  We arrive on Sunday.  We will stay at the fort that day.  May go to Downtown Disney.  Monday we are goin to Hollywood Studios.  We have dining ressies for Cape May Cafe for the seafood buffet.  Tuesday will be a Fort day.  Wednesday we will go to Magic Kingdom.  Thursday will be a sad say when we leave.  Right now that is our plan.  What do you think?

Sounds great! My plan at this point is...hmmm, no plan yet! :hugsmiley: :hug: Really, I plan on hanging out at the Fort as much as possible. I have an appointment on Tuesday with a doctor in Orlando, that's the only thing I have planned so far. Oh yeah, we'll be eating steak!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hold It !!

You actually get a refund?  :rant:

I just enjoy paper filing on April 15th, using staples and not getting all the forms in order.  :rant:

I love the defiance! :dance: I just never thought of that, now I'm gonna do that too!

Hell we are just happy if what we have to pay in is under $1000 :rofl2:

• 4 weeks later...

DH just got off the phone and I'm going to the Fort  :popcorn:  Well, not really, but kinda!  lol  Tried to book the Fort via DVC for DH's birthday, they had sites available, but because of DVC contract we weren't eligible to book it!!  :rofl2:  I wasn't about to spend $100 a night to camp either.  So, we'll be at Old Key West on April 25 for 3 nights.  We'll def get to FW on the 27th, going to HDDR and maybe a look around for any fiends  :parrot:

A nice 5th wheeler from makecampingeasy.com Donnie is awesome! We got a great deal and better service!

As in maid/housekeeping service?  ;)

:banana: I was also wondering just what kind of great service Donnie gives? >:D