I misread that it was the Premier Annual pass and not the premium annual pass that went up. However, we should go ahead and upgrade to Premium before they go up.

Sorry, Lou. I have a tendency to be over the top with anocronyms.

AC, the FF signs are amazing. Highly recommend.

However, we should go ahead and upgrade to Premium before they go up.

If you already have an AP, be sure to check that they'll only charge you the prorated difference in price. Years ago, they started your 365 days all over again when you upgraded. That was too good to be true of course and didn't last long. Then they started pro--rating the difference based on remaining months left. I heard from a client last year that he paid the entire year upgrade fee for 5 months left. It didn't sound right to me but we haven't had wdw APs in a couple years so not sure how they do it now.

Also, when prices go up so will the value left on already used APs and other tickets with days left when upgraded so it should be close to a wash for those already holding tickets. Just make sure they've gone thru a turnstile once at some point before upgrading, to get the current value...

In my experience, it's the full upgrade priced regardless of how much time you have left on your AP.

they used to prorate, but folks were buying a regular AP for their first trip, and then 50 weeks later, were purchasing the prorated upgrade to get the water parks and Pleasure Island for less than $10 for their next trip.