We have probably too many Christmas decorations on our site

Judy, I've submitted a request to Fort management for an exemption for you regarding over use of Christmas inflatables because of who you are and because everyone loves you.

Ya, I know, you probably didn't know there was such a Claus in the official rule book regarding Christmas decorations.

The official rule book titled, Tacky Proliferation Of Inflatable Plastic Structures That May Or May Not Have Anything To Do With Christmas", clearly spells it out. I believe it's on page 598, paragraph 344, subsection 45.

But you and only you will get that exemption.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not just my standard, I was simply agreeing with a previous poster. Ok, let me say that I don't think Hilda's site organizational style is what it should be. How's that? What do I have to say to make

you would be wrong, she gave up the cast member position almost 4 months ago. and your opinion about junk is subject to your standard, which is rather harsh and obviously worth very little to me.

Hmmmm, Lou did say IF. I saw the junk my last 3 times I visited the Fort. I'm not talking about the decorations but the boxes piled along side her RV. Total eyesore. Are you sure you're a Fiend, you d

It gives them a warm albeit soggy feel. The Cheerios, that is. Not the underwear. Although that works too.

well guys, I will be putting mine up again this year, and wheter you like it or not, I don't care, I got a little excited this year, they had Three wedding proposal's in my Mickey Living Room! we have a ball putting it up every year, however it's very tiring, We have done it for several years now! Hope ya'll stop by and enjoy! we should be in the 100 Loop.

Thank you so much Lou for the good news on my many inflatables. So glad to see that Disney finally recognizes who I am and who I am friends with. You are too much Lou. Can't wait for our next shopping trip and the Pizzas......love you. :heartsmiley: :mademyday: