Is Disney World getting a Cars Land

BUT, you gotta admit it would fit really well in the Hollywood Studios theme. They have plenty of underutilized space too, the building next to Toy Story Mania is empty, followed by the space that used to house the useless Narnia, then there is the hasn't been updated in 10 years backstage tour. Carsland would go GREAT back there!!!

BUT, you gotta admit it would fit really well in the Hollywood Studios theme. They have plenty of underutilized space too, the building next to Toy Story Mania is empty, followed by the space that used to house the useless Narnia, then there is the hasn't been updated in 10 years backstage tour. Carsland would go GREAT back there!!!

Agreed.

But who asked us?

After the new Fantasyland, we are getting Avatar land in AK.

Whether anybody wants it or not.

Deal with it.

TCD

I am pro- bringing Cars land to HS (that park could use a good shot in the arm)

I am anti- Avatar land, mostly because I haven't seen the movie and I really just don't get the connection.

When Disney wants to have our opinions, they will ask.

Until then, you had better rent that movie and start liking blue aliens.

For what it's worth- I agree with you- DHS needs some more attractions. And I don't mean more shows.

TCD

Quit your whining!

WDW is getting a the Fantasyland expansion!

I think that adds up to two new rides, a couple of new restaurants, and more gift shops than you can shake a stick at.

We don't need no stupid Cars Land!

TCD

Agreed.

But who asked us?

After the new Fantasyland, we are getting Avatar land in AK.

Whether anybody wants it or not.

Deal with it.

TCD

When Disney wants to have our opinions, they will ask.

Until then, you had better rent that movie and start liking blue aliens.

For what it's worth- I agree with you- DHS needs some more attractions. And I don't mean more shows.

TCD

Oh, and I forgot somethine else important . . .

Those Left Coasters must be green with envy when they see all the great DVC resorts they keep building at WDW!

So there!

TCD

TCD, You probably need to change your password. It looks like Lou has hacked into your account in attempt to redeem his street cred. :rofl3:

TCD, You probably need to change your password. It looks like Lou has hacked into your account in attempt to redeem his street cred. :rofl3:

I'm thinking he needs more fiber!! :rofl2:

No, just speaking the truth.

Why would we want a Cars Land when they are about to level the Settlement at the Fort so they can put up a great big DVC resort for us to all not enjoy?

Plus, if you want to see some Cars characters, all you need to do is shell out about 400 bucks a night, and you can go stay in Radiator Springs over at the new Art of Animation Resort.

TCD

can you believe I've never seen Cars?

I have seen Lemonaid Mouth several times.

What am I doing wrong in my life?

That is messed up.

I am proud to see that I have seen Cars and Cars 2 several times.

And I have never seen Lemonade Mouth. I have no idea what it's about, nor do I intend to find out.

I have never been to DL but didn't Walt come to FL to build WDW because he didn't have the space to expand in CA? Where are they putting all this stuff out there? Cars Land sounds like it is huge, plus California Adventure, hotels that I don't know the name of, etc..

I'm pretty sure Walt came to Florida for one thing.

Money.

And, as long as they're making it with what they have in place now, you can rest assured that they aren't going to be spending it on silly stuff like new attractions for guests.

DVC yes.

Cool new attractions for guests no.

Except in the case of Avatar land. But, I still believe that is going to be paid for by the James Cameron's film studio and used as a promotion for his stupid movie.

TCD

Sequels to Avatar=dumber still

Avatarland at WDW=borderline insanity

Scratch Avatarland so James Cameron can go back to blowing his wad on Titanic expeditions

Avatarland is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard for WDW. I thought it was a joke, like a South Park episode when I first heard the news.

DVC at the Fort: money grab plain and simple.....but who does it cater to.....I love the Fort and we also like our BLT.....but if we want to stay at the Fort, we will stay at the Fort....not a Fort DVC with a parking lot at the Settlement.....if we are staying DVC....it would likely be at BLT or maybe at one of the future MK monorail resort DVCs.

Damn, I'm gonna have to start taking blood pressure meds bc of this DVC Fort s*it.

Fix the left side of Future World, add WS pavillions, add Cars Land/SW Land at DHS......just leave the damn Fort alone. I am sure someone at Disney os listening.....or not.

Fix the left side of Future World, add WS pavillions, add Cars Land/SW Land at DHS......just leave the damn Fort alone. I am sure someone at Disney os listening.....or not.

^^ THIS ^^

Tell ya' what... I'll even pass on the Cars Land if they can deliver on the Monster Inc. coaster that Jim Hill Media swore up and down back in 2008 would be coming to HS... in 2011!

^^ THIS ^^

Tell ya' what... I'll even pass on the Cars Land if they can deliver on the Monster Inc. coaster that Jim Hill Media swore up and down back in 2008 would be coming to HS... in 2011!

:rofl2: JHM=awesome source or so I've heard. They apparently don't have a good Content Commander like we have at FF!

LOL - if only a fraction of the stuff JHM "reports" on from their exclusive, highly placed, "executive" Disney sources proved to be true...

...people would have their own personal monorails to drive around (sorry Lou, LEVER around), you could book Cinderella's castle for $100/night, not only could you SEE the lions at Animal Kingdom, you could purchase a steak out of a gumball machine and feed them, and there would be self-serve dole whip machines in every comfort station at the Fort.