Will I survive? Doodle at the Fort in July.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where am I? I have this thing, which I realize most of you can't relate to, called a job. Anyway, I will be doing the Tri-fecta, COP, IASW, and the EWP, all in one night with a Fiend, but that Fiend p

You won't have to go far to meet some Fiends. There are two in that loop. I was going to stop by for a spiking run, but it's no fun doing that in the rain. I'll try again tomorrow.

who do you think taught us how to be shameless... it was MMMMMMMMAAAAAA

Sometimes you guys just scare me. :rofl2:

Anyway, I took a nap, just a nap. I needed it but now I'm awake and here are the pictures I promised.

This is the entrance to the resort

011-4.jpg

It is a long drive to get to registration. I didn't take any pictures in that area because there was a wedding reception going on in the clubhouse.

Our site. Pull-thru concrete slab, full hook-up and cable. The flyer they handout says we-fi but there is a charge.

012-4.jpg

These cabins are right across from us.

013-3.jpg

And last but not least the comfort station. I didn't need comforting so I didn't go inside.

017-6.jpg

This is a golf resort, Mike asked the price for a round. The prices varied but the highest number I heard was $11

This resort is quiet, clean and with our Good Sam discount only $22.50 for the night.

What happens after writing all this mayhem? I dreamt we were at MK trying to get on the people mover with Chris and Jen who were now my parents. However we just couldn't get our act together and then the rise stopped, started spinning in circles.

well, that is expected behavior for the people mover :rofl2:

haven't you been on the road for like..... a week. aren't you there yet. your kids need to get out of the mh and go drown swim in the pool. :rofl3:

hope the rain stays away while you set up. looks like that was a pretty decent campground you were at. have fun!