Will I survive? Doodle at the Fort in July.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where am I? I have this thing, which I realize most of you can't relate to, called a job. Anyway, I will be doing the Tri-fecta, COP, IASW, and the EWP, all in one night with a Fiend, but that Fiend p

You won't have to go far to meet some Fiends. There are two in that loop. I was going to stop by for a spiking run, but it's no fun doing that in the rain. I'll try again tomorrow.

who do you think taught us how to be shameless... it was MMMMMMMMAAAAAA

more pictures would be awesome!! :) but, i guess i can wait..... doesn't look too hot, yet. glad to hear the fiends are out and about creating havoc at the fort. okay---i can't wait any longer, i need a fort fix and more pictures are needed...please-i've been good. remember i was left at home.

images18.jpg

more pictures would be awesome!! :) but, i guess i can wait..... doesn't look too hot, yet. glad to hear the fiends are out and about creating havoc at the fort. okay---i can't wait any longer, i need a fort fix and more pictures are needed...please-i've been good. remember i was left at home.

images18.jpg

I believe she left... and she's so mad at her "kids" she didn't leave any pictures.....

There was no rain today!! Well, they tell me it rained this morning but it happened before I got up so it doesn't count!

Today was awesome.

Right after I posted this morning I got a message from TJ. He was on his way to the Fort! We spent a great day together. We sat around doing what Fiends do best, Talk and laugh.

Judy stopped over for a few minutes and more talking and laughing ensued.

We then went looping. When we got back to the 600 we recognized everyone's favorite bus driver walking towards us. More talking and laughing.

Lou walked over to Tom's site and spiked him. Spoggy and his wife Beth also stopped by. NICE people!!

Lorna and Rich got back to the Fort around 6 p.m. We decided it was a good night for a GAG. So back on the golf carts we go. Mike, Richie and TJ sat out on a picnic table while Lorna and I went in to place our order.

I have a typical Lorna story but it would turn into a book if I tried to tell it all here. Let's just say if your name is Debbie and you placed your order after we did, Lorna wasn't trying to steal it, she was just really, really tired tonight. :rofl2:

A nice evening of chatting and coffee was had by all.

I know I am bad with the pictures but here are a couple from today.

001-9.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-17.jpg

Bob might have his "Big Red", but I am very fond of my "Little Pink"!

007-8.jpg