Frontier Town, Ocean City MD.

Just got back from Frontier Town and we had a blast. It was our first time there and we will be back again.

View from the street.

P6210071.jpg

P6210070.jpg

This is the check in point.

P6210069.jpg

Camping store was very well stock with anything you would need. Including fishing and crabbing supply's along with alcohol.

P6210068.jpg

P6210080.jpg

Here are some random pictures of the campground and us.

P6190005.jpg

P6190004.jpg

P6190026.jpg

P6210064.jpg

P6190006.jpg

P6210066.jpg

P6210067.jpg

The camp ground included the water park for all it's guest. Here are a few pictures of that.

P6200043.jpg

P6210050.jpg

P6210049.jpg

There is also a Wild West theme park that you could go to for a fee at the camp ground too, but we didn't do that this trip.

P6200038.jpg

P6210077.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the campground pier. You can fish and crab from it. there is also a boat ramp, slips and dock for your boat.

P6210061.jpg

P6190013.jpg

Across the bay is Assateague Island and a picture of some of the wild horses.

P6190028.jpg

I thought this was a cool piece of sand art on the beach at Ocean City.

P6190032.jpg

View on the way out of campground.

P6210082.jpg

It was around $90 a night, but we are a family of 6 and admission to the water park if you are not a guest is $14 a person. So we look at it as being a good deal since we did the water park every day since the temperature was in the 90's.

You do not need a fishing license either if you are on their pier. On Thursday night they had a nice campfire with a Cowboy playing his guitar and singing Cowboy music a long with FREE S'mors.

Here is a link to the Camp ground.

http://www.frontiertown.com/frontier-town/

My sister has camped here before with her family. I didn't realize they had cabins there.

I graduated from Salisbury State which is only about 30 minutes from Ocean City. I loved being able to go their during non peak times. Seeing the sand art brings back so many memories. Did you all spend time riding the rides and playing games at the inlet?

Very nice Campground. Good Family Fun. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Loved the sand art. :)

That looks like a neat place. We would love the water park. Were you there on any weekdays? I'm wondering if the waterpark is not that busy during the week. But I guess that campground looks like a place people would go to for more than just a weekend.

Being able to view the horses across the water was cool. How far of a drive is it to get onto the island?

My sister has camped here before with her family. I didn't realize they had cabins there.

I graduated from Salisbury State which is only about 30 minutes from Ocean City. I loved being able to go their during non peak times. Seeing the sand art brings back so many memories. Did you all spend time riding the rides and playing games at the inlet?

We live less then 15 mins from Six Flags Great Adventure and have season passes, so for thrill rides we go there. 15 mins east of us is Point Pleasant and Seaside Heights. So if we want to play games, we go there.

That looks like a neat place. We would love the water park. Were you there on any weekdays? I'm wondering if the waterpark is not that busy during the week. But I guess that campground looks like a place people would go to for more than just a weekend.

Being able to view the horses across the water was cool. How far of a drive is it to get onto the island?

We arrived on Monday, and left on Friday. Although the water park seemed busy, we never felt pushed, and the people were very friendly. The lines for the slides moved fast and their was always extra tubes to float around on.

The drive to the island was less then 10mins.