I just booked our first trip to Disney. There will be 3 of us. Me(mom, wife, planner) , husband and son(taking him to Disney for his 9th birthday. We are coming from Houston pulling a 30 ft Outback and hopefully our jet ski behind it. WE are at Ft Wilderness for 9 nites. Question, what type of site. We are bringing our Jack Russell Penny with us, so we need a pet loop. I reserved a premium site, but is that necessary. I am also planning on getting the dining plan. Leaning toward the deluxe plan, I really don't want to spend my time in Disney cookin. We are planning on traveling in Fl after Disney, so I am sure I will cook enough then.

I figure we will eat breakfast in the tt. I want to enjoy some nice dinners, so deluxe dining gives us the opportunity to eat at some nice places. I'd love to hear from others about what they do.

I am so excited, can't wait to get to Disney! Thanks for the info.

Liz

I like the premium sites more pad less sand, if you want to sit under your awning area premium site pads give you more room. Just dont get site # 602 its Bob's

Here is a link to "Triple Towing: What You Need To Know Before You Pull 2 Trailers Behind A Car, Truck, Or RV". While you won't be able to use the jet ski at WDW, hopefully you will have lots of other opportunities during the rest of your trip.

http://rv-roadtrips.thefuntimesguide.com/2009/07/triple_towing.php

Have a wonderful time!

Welcome to the site. We like the preferred loops best. Last year we tried the 1600 loop which was great as they are at least to me the only ones that feel like your in a camp ground. I felt the need to spend the extra on the premium mainly because we aren't at the site that often.

Last year we used the dining plan while at FW. We loved it as we didn't want to cook either. If you plan on going to the higher end places to eat everyday it's definetly worth it to me. Some people hate the dining plan so it's a matter of personal preference.

Welcome cypressaggie!

I'm usually found in the 500 loop. It is a premium pet loop, right across the street from the dog park and midway between the pool area and the settlement area.

Your son will love the Fort! We've taken mine every year since he was 2, he just turned 22 and still wants to spend a week at the Fort for his birthday. ^-^

Liz,

I don't camp, I don't jet ski, hardly ever go to the parks, I'm not all that crazy about WDW restaurants. and I don't particularly like most campers, especially the ones on here. So I will be of no use to you at all.

And don't get so excited about coming to WDW. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

Other than that, welcome and let's get that post count past one.

Liz,

I don't camp, I don't jet ski, hardly ever go to the parks, I'm not all that crazy about WDW restaurants. and I don't particularly like most campers, especially the ones on here. So I will be of no use to you at all.

And don't get so excited about coming to WDW. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

Other than that, welcome and let's get that post count past one.

Lou needs a "You kids get off my lawn" t-shirt.

We always thought we liked 500, but this time we were pulling a trailer behind the MH and looking for a longer site. Ended up in 1334 and we love it! Room for 40' MH, 22' trailer and still room for golf cart and sitting outside. We have used the dining plan (sitdown, counter service and snack) I don't know its name. With the dining plan that I don't know the name of we had plenty to eat.

By the way welcome to FF.net. :welcome2:

P.S. Don't pay any attention to Lou, he's been real CRABBY since he found he wasn't the only bus driver at WDW. :clint: