Interesting Closures in Mousesavers Newsletter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at how Rita phrased the question. Wouldn't a yes response actually be saying that yes, we don't like her? So a no response is saying that we do like her.

No

There is always the French restaurant downstairs.

i'm going out into the garden to eat worms now b/c I wasn't invited either.

ummm... can somebody point me to a garden at the fort without spiders or snakes where I wouldn't be noticed by the popo?

Look at how Rita phrased the question.

Wouldn't a yes response actually be saying that yes, we don't like her? So a no response is saying that we do like her.

Hey, don't get all "proper grammar" on me this early in the morning!

i'm going out into the garden to eat worms now b/c I wasn't invited either.

ummm... can somebody point me to a garden at the fort without spiders or snakes where I wouldn't be noticed by the popo?

Alright all you crazy people - do I need to organize a group dinner to the Bistro, 'cause you know you're ALL invited. :raspberry2:

Seriously - if I can pull off planning a tea party, I'm pretty sure I can manage one frou-frou French meal, so if there are folks interested, I'll peruse my spreadsheet for dates (hahahahaha) and throw a few out to see if they work for people. I suppose I should start a new thread. 8)

Of course all this depends on if they don't actually close the joint.

I've been trying to find ANY availability for Garden View Tearoom from Nov 10-30 since the 180 day mark and there is ZERO, zilch, nada.

Makes me think either that's part of the ongoing refurbs going on at the GF (or will be) or something is wrong with the online reservation system.

IIRC this is the first year you can actually reserve GVT online so maybe it's just not working right.

And I'll get back to y'all on the FFFFFF, aka Fx6, aka Fort Fiends Frou Frou French Festivities asap!

Brian will be thrilled he doesn't have to go. :D

Well, I just made a change in my plans. My daughter and I are going for a mom/daughter trip in January. Soooo, I canceled my Thanksgiving reservation. Too many trips not enough money.

Hopefully if you guys do make it to Bistro de Paris you will take lots of pictures and share them with us.