Interesting Closures in Mousesavers Newsletter

Bad news Fx6 fans.... last night I tried to find any availability at Bistro de Paris for 5 or 6 days in November. Nada.

Could be that it really IS going to be closed and they just haven't announced it yet - or told the CMs on the phone at Disney Dining.

I'll keep trying and poking around, but we may have to hold off on the Fantastic Fort Fiend Frou Frou French Fun until next year....

(hey, that's Fx7!)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at how Rita phrased the question. Wouldn't a yes response actually be saying that yes, we don't like her? So a no response is saying that we do like her.

No

There is always the French restaurant downstairs.

There is always the French restaurant downstairs.

Been there. It was good, but the atmosphere was kind of hectic and loud. If it comes to that, I'll just go to the booth during F&W and order escargot (over and over).

The food upstairs is supposed to better and with a changing, seasonal menu (more like Narcoosees or Calif. Grill), instead of the ol' "all the same menu all the time" in most Disney TS locations.

• 2 weeks later...

oh shoot. I knew there was something I forgot to post. I asked one of the managers when were there last week and was told that they originally planned to be closed Aug & September, but that was extended thru October, and now thru November. He did say they'd be open by Dec 1 and wouldn't rule out a soft-opening a few days before that if finished ahead of schedule...

... He did say they'd be open by Dec 1 and wouldn't rule out a soft-opening a few days before that if finished ahead of schedule...

Hmm... maybe I can snag an ADR before we head home after all!

Did you notice that those dates don't match what other places reported?

Yep! Cause other places aren't as awesome. 8)