From War To Peace - Mini TR. Updated 8/5

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some of you long term fiends, you will know who Jordan is. For those who don't, I will give you a bit of back story. Jordan is my son's BF. They met a couple of years ago and hit it off immediatel

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story Stef. Tell Jordan thanks for his service to our country and the Fiends are proud. :usa:

You and the others have given him what he needed and before you know it, he'll be back. We're 100% behind him and all the other heroes.

Great trip report, Stef! I may not like the mud or the port a john but the shower thing looks pretty cool. I think I could spend the whole day just driving through that.

I am also glad that Jordon was able to relax and have some family time. Thank him again for all he is doing for us!! :heartsmiley:

Great trip report, Stef! I may not like the mud or the port a john but the shower thing looks pretty cool. I think I could spend the whole day just driving through that.

I am also glad that Jordon was able to relax and have some family time. Thank him again for all he is doing for us!! :heartsmiley:

Thanks DB. Maybe we could get the fort to install one of those showers on the 600 loop. When you get too hot, just drive the golf cart through. ^-^

Really enjoyed this. I doubt the mrs. would ever let me go any further than our street truck, but I can hit a puddle like no one's business. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks MD.

Way to go on the puddle jumping! Ya gotta start somewhere. :)

Broken Hearted

Today is the day. Jordan arrived at the gym at 5:30 am to say good bye to my mother, then followed me home, to see Trevor and Nate.

You can imagine how hard it was on all of us. I don't do well with goodbyes to begin with, but knowing his destination made it twice as hard.

I did get one last pic. It was taken with my phone early this morning so it's not the greatest.

JordanNate.jpg

For those inclined, please say a little prayer for him (and all our soldiers over there)

Thanks for all your support through this! :heart:

Stef - I just saw this and read through the whole thing...Jordan is in my prayers. And you, Trevor and Nate are too...its hard when someone you love is over there...I'm looking at a sister and a brother-in-law being over there somewhere before the end of the year. :heart: :hugs2: