Who Said It's Complicated

Not this time, as we know which rises we like and don't like so I hope for airs relaxing trip.

where is the Todd to English intrepreter? I think we need him for Nicki...

The bus system is so easy. All you have to do is get on the first bus you see and wait for the dirver to close the door and start to pull away. Then you yell out where is this bus going and if it is not going where you want to go ask the driver how to get where you want to go, where you have to go to catch the bus and most importantly how long will it be until that bus gets here and how long it will take to get you where you want to go. Then spend 10 min gathering your kids and stuff to get off the bus.

Easy as pie. No chart needed. At least how is the people do it on the busses I have been on.

My brother and SIL just did this. They were on a cruise that stopped for the day at Canaveral, so they rented a car took their 3yo to MK... for the afternoon!

Mind you, I'd actually given them a touring plan that would have at least allowed them to get a few of the toddler faves done, but they decided they'd just wing it and let my nephew "decide" where they should go. Huh?! Was he there in a past life?

I'd also told them that several attractions were going to be closed - like Dumbo, BTMR - and that they would have to take the tram from the parking lot and would have to fold up any stroller they took.

Apparently they got there at 2pm. They'd brought one of those hummer-sized strollers that Lou loves so much (ha!) with a huge cooler bag underneath, so right off the bat they were struggling just to get all their crap in the tram.

Once they got inside they had no idea what to do so they wandered around, rode the train, got a photo with Mickey, and hit the gift shop, and that was it.

Then they complained because it was too hectic and Dumbo was closed, and said they probably won't go back for a long time.

:banghead:

I am hosting an Airstream Rally, yes you can laugh at that, at the Fort. I have been giving tips and warnings galore about things. I am afraid of the above scenario....

When you find two great minds on here. let me know.

That's just funny :rofl2:

Sure... blame the phone... a poor excuse is better than none, I'm told :raspberry:

I could blame you but that would be too easy.

I've usad phat excose maeny tymes und I doun't even hafe a snart pfhone.

funnily enough on your phone it would be easier to make a mistake... but since your on a computer.... we will just blame your typing teacher.

The bus system is so easy. All you have to do is get on the first bus you see and wait for the dirver to close the door and start to pull away. Then you yell out where is this bus going and if it is not going where you want to go ask the driver how to get where you want to go, where you have to go to catch the bus and most importantly how long will it be until that bus gets here and how long it will take to get you where you want to go. Then spend 10 min gathering your kids and stuff to get off the bus.

Easy as pie. No chart needed. At least how is the people do it on the busses I have been on.

I plan on avoided getting on the buses you are on.... just saying.

She would be laughing hysterically if she read this.

Well if she comes from the same cooking school as me, which would be none, then that would be funny. :rofl3:

One of the hundreds of things that Artie Dewolf isn't aware of regarding the bus routes is that buses don't simply leave a park for a resort and return.

In just about every case during opening hours, it's not, for instance, a bus from MK that picks up at resorts for MK. It's either an AK or DHS bus depending on the resort, the opposite is true as well.

Fiends that do decide to ride the buses, against my advice, don't realize that when they get picked up in the morning for AK or DHS, are actually being picked up by a MK bus and it might be me if MK is my home hub that day.

If I'm a MagicBus and it's morning, I'm actually 50% an AK and HS bus.

That all changes at about 11am, when buses start to pick up and return to their home bus hub.

Because routes change throughout the day and night, at least 500 routes had to be created and drivers are expected to know how to drive them all. It's no wonder that they make mistakes.

It's especially hard on part time drivers because they don't work out of the same hub every day. It's a different hub every day or night. Full time drivers do work out of the same hub all week, so they just have to know those routes.

There are 5 main hubs a 3 sub-hubs in the morning. The 3 sub-hubs stop operating at about noon.

The bus system is so complex now, that if the main bus dispatch computer crashed, it would be almost impossible to do it manually. To my knowledge it hasn't happened yet.

He just had to go get us back on track.... :banghead:

Yeah, what's up with that?

You wanna talk about dire consequences if the computer system crashed....imagine if MY computer crashed just before my Fort trip, and I lost my spreadsheet? I wouldn't know whether my Chef Mickey ADR was for 9am on Dec 28 or 8am on Dec 29th. I wouldn't know whether to cook the chili or chill the cookies. I'd show up at Kona for sticky wings only to realize I was supposed to be meeting Fiends downstairs for Dole Whip.

And Lou thinks it would be bad if the bus system crashed. Yeah, whatever.

One of the hundreds of things that Artie Dewolf isn't aware of regarding the bus routes is that buses don't simply leave a park for a resort and return.

In just about every case during opening hours, it's not, for instance, a bus from MK that picks up at resorts for MK. It's either an AK or DHS bus depending on the resort, the opposite is true as well.

Fiends that do decide to ride the buses, against my advice, don't realize that when they get picked up in the morning for AK or DHS, are actually being picked up by a MK bus and it might be me if MK is my home hub that day.

If I'm a MagicBus and it's morning, I'm actually 50% an AK and HS bus.

That all changes at about 11am, when buses start to pick up and return to their home bus hub.

Because routes change throughout the day and night, at least 500 routes had to be created and drivers are expected to know how to drive them all. It's no wonder that they make mistakes.

It's especially hard on part time drivers because they don't work out of the same hub every day. It's a different hub every day or night. Full time drivers do work out of the same hub all week, so they just have to know those routes.

There are 5 main hubs a 3 sub-hubs in the morning. The 3 sub-hubs stop operating at about noon.

The bus system is so complex now, that if the main bus dispatch computer crashed, it would be almost impossible to do it manually. To my knowledge it hasn't happened yet.

And That is why I am going to apply to drive the little boat around & around & around & around Riley's Island. I can probably memorize that route. :clint:

Yeah, what's up with that?

You wanna talk about dire consequences if the computer system crashed....imagine if MY computer crashed just before my Fort trip, and I lost my spreadsheet? I wouldn't know whether my Chef Mickey ADR was for 9am on Dec 28 or 8am on Dec 29th. I wouldn't know whether to cook the chili or chill the cookies. I'd show up at Kona for sticky wings only to realize I was supposed to be meeting Fiends downstairs for Dole Whip.

And Lou thinks it would be bad if the bus system crashed. Yeah, whatever.

So for back up put it on your phone calendar.... I would hate for you to get lost. We'd have to send Lou to find you and I don't think you'd like that one.

What was I thinking?

weeeeeellllll.... to be honest, ya weren't.