I call BS on Lou.

Jeeves has not been my butler for a while. So, Lou either heard wrong, or is making this all up.

And, I don't really know "Todd Ease." It would take a lifetime of study for anyone to master that language.

But, I can usually narrow down what he is trying to say to a couple of possible choices.

In this case, either Todd was using ff.net like personals ad, and is trying to find a Dame (lady) by posting that he owns an impressive number of mugs.

Or, it's a typo. The D and F keys are next to each other on the keyboard. Maybe he meant to type Fame, as in he is famous for owning over 60 crappy mugs.

Of course, it could be neither of these. This is probably just another post by Rudy. Rudy does a great job of posting. For a dog.

TCD

hank you Andrew!! Marilyn and I had just called Jeeves into the house (he was waxing the MH) and were ready to chastise him for moonlighting.

As for "Todd Ease", this may be a variation of "Dave Ease" and as we all know the only one who speaks "Dave Ease" is Melvin. :clint:

hank you Andrew!! Marilyn and I had just called Jeeves into the house (he was waxing the MH) and were ready to chastise him for moonlighting.

As for "Todd Ease", this may be a variation of "Dave Ease" and as we all know the only one who speaks "Dave Ease" is Melvin. :clint:

Помогите! Мелвин является русским шпионом. Он держит меня в заложниках.

Помогите! Мелвин является русским шпионом. Он держит меня в заложниках.

I agree but shouldn't Lou have to pay for the pizza? That might pay the ransom!!

Hey guys, let's get back on topic.

I'm appalled that this serious thread about Todd's collection of over 60 mugs has degenerated into a discussion about his butchering of the English language. Who's the insensitive person that found a need to take it in that direction?

We're not talking just regular mugs here, these mugs somehow have the ability to be refilled.

Let me tell you folks something, if Todd was to tske all 60 mugs into an establishment and be denied he would end up with more free sites and gold cart rentals that it would make your head spin. I wouldn't test this. I will also bet at least a dozen free passes to Chef Mickeys. I'm telling u don't test my theory.

Hey guys, let's get back on topic.

I'm appalled that this serious thread about Todd's collection of over 60 mugs has degenerated into a discussion about his butchering of the English language. Who's the insensitive person that found a need to take it in that direction?

We're not talking just regular mugs here, these mugs somehow have the ability to be refilled.

Dame, that is a lot of mugs!

And, Dame, that is cool that they have the ability to be refilled.

Dame!

TCD