We will be back down at the Fort in Oct. Leaving WDW on Nov 3 but then returning on January 8th. Last year I stored my Camper in Tampa near my sisters house. The cost was 200 a month. I understand that was a little high for outdoor storage. It was secured and I liked that but Tampa's a little out of the way when traveling from Indiana. Are there any storage places near the fort that anyone has used or would recommend. Also are there any that you have used and would warn others about.

Thanks Andy

Andy, a couple yrs ago I stored at Florida Discount Self storage, its right off 27 south of Clermont on Heartwood Marsh Road.

If your coming down the turnpike you get off on 27 then get your camper then on to 192 and your at the fort.

I think it was 18 miles from the fort and since we were coming down the turnpike it was right on the way.

They are totally fenced and you can get in OR out after 9 P.M., the lot is completely paved and we had a concrete pad with plenty of room on each side to park on. At the time they were getting $100 a month but had a sale and we got $50 a month for a year although we only used it for 3 months.

their phone # is 353-242-2488, I was completely satisfied

Bob

This is a gated place just west of the Animal Kingdom on 27 just south of Irlo Branson. Only a few minutes from Disney. I priced them at $75/month for a 10 foot X 40 foot spot and it's gated with 24 hour access for you.

Handy Storage - Davenport

100 Lake Davenport Blvd

Davenport, FL 33897

(866) 815-4921

Hey Homebrew. Which campground in Davenport do you stay at? We will be in Davenport also in a about 4 weeks. Living there.

Curt, I've got my RV at Rainbow Chase it's on the corner of Lake Wilson Rd. and Ronald Reagan Parkway. We are actually much closer to Loughman, if you know where that is, but the mailing address is Davenport. Where are you in relation to that.

I'm not going to be down this year until after Christmas, but then will be there till May.

Are you going to be there full time then?

• 1 year later...