Thanks for the link, Jason.

That Blog has been shifted into overdrive lately!

I love the comments section where guests ask valid questions and are routinely ignored.

Hopefully that will cut down on the insane line that runs almost all the way down the street an hour+ before show time. (and that was on a slow day!)

I'm not sure how it will cut down on the line- won't it make the line worse? A thousand more seats=a thousand more people trying to get in.

TCD

We never wait on line anymore. We go at the last minute and walk right in. Even if we didn't get a seat we didn't mind because at least we didn't have to wait for an hour on bleachers, without backs. We can't handle those seats any longer. Since we've seen the show so often, and we still enjoy it, we take our chances. But so far, we've always gotten in without waiting on line.

We never wait on line anymore. We go at the last minute and walk right in. Even if we didn't get a seat we didn't mind because at least we didn't have to wait for an hour on bleachers, without backs. We can't handle those seats any longer. Since we've seen the show so often, and we still enjoy it, we take our chances. But so far, we've always gotten in without waiting on line.

We waited on line once, and now we do like you. This has been our experience too- there are always seats left.

Maybe during holidays they will need those extra thousand seats, but otherwise, it's weird that they are adding that many seats when they seldom (if ever?) have to turn guests away. I wonder if maybe adding these seats will lead to them only having one show year round, instead of adding a second show during busy times?

Or maybe, jut maybe, some kind of improvement of the show is coming along, and they anticipate bigger crowds? Maybe those color changing mouse ears like they have in Disneyland?

TCD

Even though Dave calls it a train wreck, IMO, it's worth seeing at least once. I like it, but I wouldn't stand in line or wait too long in order to see it.

The fact that so many people do wait in line or get there early to get a seat should say something about the show.

My son loved it so much 6 years ago that he slept through it. Ok, him sleeping had nothing to do with the quality of the show, although I still have a hard time believing he didn't wake up during it.