Apparently my family really likes dog food. It was our favorite meals last trip, the lunch and the buffet.

Wonder if I can cut down on my grocery bills if I just buy the dog food from now on?

My Mama loved the vegetable plate with the fried green beans, fried tomatoes and mushrooms etc. I don't see it on the menu now. :(

What is this?

I don't recall such a thing being on the menu. Fried green beans?

When was this? Maybe that was a dish they tested for a while.

I am determined to have the chicken and waffles and the stickey bun sundae at Christmas time. Who's with me?

I'm in.

But, let's invite cousin Lou.

I enjoy his CM discount company.

Apparently my family really likes dog food. It was our favorite meals last trip, the lunch and the buffet.

Wonder if I can cut down on my grocery bills if I just buy the dog food from now on?

Todd is the only one who said it's dog food. And that probably wasn't even Todd who posted it. It was probably his dog Rudy again (you can usually tell because Rudy spells better). Rudy apparently has a sophisticated palate.

TCD

We love the dinner there. Best value buffet on property. Not the absolute best food ever but for Disney the value is really good. Granted up and down over the years but the best chicken on property and the service has always been fantastic. Come on Josephine! I wish the would do more with it and really wish they don't change or ruin it. Long time ago we had lunch there and it was a buffet.

What is this?

I don't recall such a thing being on the menu. Fried green beans?

When was this? Maybe that was a dish they tested for a while.

TCD

Mama has had this more than once. I think she first had it during our Spring Break trip of 2011. She split the plate with Joanne last Halloween, so this is 1/2 a plate! Portabello mushroom, Fried Green Tomatoes, Fried Green Beans and Fried Sweet Taters! I believe it had a Cajun sauce with it. A southern girls dream!

IMG_1307.jpg

Mama has had this more than once. I think she first had it during our Spring Break trip of 2011. She split the plate with Joanne last Halloween, so this is 1/2 a plate! Portabello mushroom, Fried Green Tomatoes, Fried Green Beans and Fried Sweet Taters! I believe it had a Cajun sauce with it. A southern girls dream!

IMG_1307.jpg

Rita-

Thanks for the photo!

Now that you mention it, I think I do remember that there was a portabello mushroom entree on the menu. I was thinking of a vegetable plate like you can get at Cracker Barrel.

TCD