The time sounds about right, I would double check with the front desk while you're there, or buildabettermousetrip dot com, or all ears dot net.

We've watched from many angles. My favorite was when we were on the wagon ride and were way off to the side on that path behind 100/200.

I think you can smoke on the beach, but am not positive.

9:45 like clockwork. Only exceptions are usually if there's something special going on at MK.

It pulls right across the length of the beach, and the front end parks to the right of the dock.

I like the view from that side or way left of the dock - only because there's less interference from the lights on the dock.

Sound is loud enough that you can hear it anywhere... including the 300 loop! :rofl2:

Lou will probably tell you that the best view is from Epcot. :rofl3:

9:45 like clockwork. Only exceptions are usually if there's something special going on at MK.

It pulls right across the length of the beach, and the front end parks to the right of the dock.

I like the view from that side or way left of the dock - only because there's less interference from the lights on the dock.

Sound is loud enough that you can hear it anywhere... including the 300 loop! :rofl2:

Lou will probably tell you that the best view is from Epcot. :rofl3:

I will say that when we were there for the Fourth we heard it in the 1700 loop.

Lou should be along momentarily to answer this much better than I could.

Lou will probably tell you that the best view is from Epcot.

Don't be silly, you can't see from Epcot, but you can see it at Hour Glass Lake between Pop Century and AoA.

Bring your chairs and coolers and be sure to get there real early, about 3 in the afternoon because the beach fills up quickly.

And don't worry if it's 10 pm and it hasn't come by yet, it will, trust me.

EWP is a "must see" on our trips to the Fort. Anywhere on the beach or the dock works. And as others have said, you'll have no trouble hearing it anywhere. The first time we ever camped at the Fort with our kids in early 2007, we went to bed quite early after a LONG day driving, and just as I was about to drift off to sleep the music from the EWP started blaring. We were in the 500 loop. I had no idea what it was, and it scared the crap out of me. But the next night we went to the beach to see it and I've loved it ever since.

The first time we ever camped at the Fort with our kids in early 2007, we went to bed quite early after a LONG day driving, and just as I was about to drift off to sleep the music from the EWP started blaring. We were in the 500 loop. I had no idea what it was, and it scared the crap out of me. But the next night we went to the beach to see it and I've loved it ever since.

Same here. We were in a hybrid (not exactly sound proof) and I think I about jumped out of the tent.

I was listening to a Disney station on Live365 the other day and something came on that I hadn't heard before. Took me about 0.137 seconds to realize it was the EWP soundtrack!

Brought a smile to my otherwise ho-hum day.

Can I get a bus to HGL? Or maybe a boat?

They have a special short yellow bus just for the EWP. Look for it. The marquee will say "crappy, hokie, old attractions".

it scared the crap out of me.

I can relate.

I was listening to a Disney station on Live365

My idea of heaven.

The EWP is an oldie but goodie.

You have it half right.

Do you remember which station you were listening to Mo?

I think it was either Mouse House or D-Magic (which I think is a VIP station).

I finally caved and bought into the VIP station. The free ones just weren't cutting it.

My idea of heaven.

Hey, some of us who live more than 12 minutes away have to resort to closing our eyes and pretending. :D