Actually, I had heard that they weren't serving alcohol.

That's what I had heard and was hoping would stay true. I liked the fact that the Magic Kingdom still did not have alcohol. I like a drink as well but it was nice that one of them was dry for the people who really did not want to be around it.

Hopefully it's limited availability won't lead to more puking on the teacups.

:barf:

Bobby says its all about the dollar. He says if people will pay big bucks for bad food at the castle and wait on the phone for hours for reservations, imagine how much these idiots will pay for crappy wine and domestic beer in Beasts Castle.

Actually, I would buy a Pineapple Mojito at Aloha Isle. I'm thinking a Kungaloosh stand would do well, too.

I'm thinking the MK could become a huge themed bar! How cool would it be to be sucking down a scotch on the rocks in Space Mountain? Wouldn't haunted mansion be a hoot with a buzz on? And we could all go and heckle Obama in the Hall of Presidents!

I'll go against the grain and say I like the idea. It's supposed to be upscale French food, and that goes with wine. I don't go to Disney as much as a lot of you, but I don't see people falling down drunk when we go. In fact, I don't remember seeing anything obviously drunk. It's too expensive for that! LOL

Bobby says its all about the dollar. He says if people will pay big bucks for bad food at the castle and wait on the phone for hours for reservations, imagine how much these idiots will pay for crappy wine and domestic beer in Beasts Castle.

From what I read it's supposed to be featuring French wine and beer to go with the theme/food. I'm sure there will be domestic stuff as well though.