Best Loops at Fort Wilderness?

I just thought I would throw this out there... What is your favorite loop to stay in at Fort Wilderness Campground? I know everyone has a different favorite so give your reasons for why you pick that loop as your favorite. We are purchasing Annual Passes in April and we are not sure how to pick a loop. Thanks in advance  :heart:

300 is our fave.  In particular the sites about halfway through on the outside.

Sites are spaced nicely because of the curve (sort of pie shaped), many of them either back up to the nice grassy dog walk along the canal or a very private hedge.

Close to the dog walk, not far from the dog park, and a reasonable walk to the marina/Settlement.

We like the new area of the 600 loop during the fall and winter months.  We are close to the meadows so Bob can fish off the dock.  During the summer months we prefer the opposite end of the 600 loop where there are lots of shade trees.  The 700 loop would be our second choice.  We  have stayed in the 1200 loop also and found the sites to be quite large.

I'm a 1700 looper first, and 1800 looper second.  I love the spaciousness of the sites.

When I'm in the mood to spring for a premium site, 1200 or 1300 loops are my favs.  Before all the clearing out of the foliage, 1100 was hands down my favorite loop, and in particular site 1106.  You could not see the cabins before the clear out & barely realized they were there.  They ruined the 1100 loop for me.  ;)

I've stayed in the 300 loop at the very beginning of the loop and loved it so much, a lot of room and close enough to the doggie park to walk over. I didn't like the walk to the marina, it was a bit far for my fat tail to walk..lol

I've stayed in the 500 loop before it was premium and like the loop but didn't like how small my site was at that time.

The next time we go I want to stay in the 400 loop because I hope it's the closest pet loop to the marina. My goal is to get as close to the marina as I can.   

Your favorite loop will depend on what you intend to camp in. All sites that I know will take a popup or tent, but if you have a fairly large TT, 5th Wheel or Coach, some loops don't work so well. I would like to stay in the 100 or 200 loops but can't get my coach in either very easily. 1600, 1800, 800, 700, will work if no one is parked directly across from your selected site. Makes it difficult to back in. I also like some of the sites in the 400 loop. The ones on the west side are better. Haven't stayed in any of the others, so can't comment on them.

Your favorite loop will depend on what you intend to camp in. All sites that I know will take a popup or tent, but if you have a fairly large TT, 5th Wheel or Coach, some loops don't work so well. I would like to stay in the 100 or 200 loops but can't get my coach in either very easily. 1600, 1800, 800, 700, will work if no one is parked directly across from your selected site. Makes it difficult to back in. I also like some of the sites in the 400 loop. The ones on the west side are better. Haven't stayed in any of the others, so can't comment on them.

Curious why you prefer the sites on the west side of the 400 loop ? 

We always try and get into the 3000 loop, but so far have only been able to look not camp. We do go looping thru there when we can talk our way past the security guard at the 3000 loop gate..... We particularly like the private hot tub sites.    :banana:

Mostly we just settle for the 900 loop.    :)

:) :) :) :) :)