Quick back ground on us. Me, DW, and DD8 have never been RV camping and are renting Donnie's 5th wheel and golf cart. Judy made our reservation for us in a premium site for December 28-January 5. After much consideration I think we would like 200 loop and Judy said she would try to change are rez. Well instead of asking what is your favorite site I want to know which site to stay away from. It's so hard to decide so I'm going to let Disney magic pick my site but I want to avoid a not so good site. Thanks

I agree with Jen. The 200 loop is one atop the other. You have a ressie for a premium & if it's in your budget, keep it. As far as which loop is better or which site is better, that's subjective to what your preference is. If budget is a concern, try to downgrade to a full hook-up and ask for either 1700 or 1600 loops.

Most of my to avoid sites are selected based on percentage of divorce while parking the rv.

:rofl2:

We usually stay in 300 and it's pretty much the same situation there. Many sites are plenty big enough, but they're at weird angles to the tightly curved road, which makes some of them a challenge to get into.

We had neighbors last year with a MH that just about flattened the metal trash can across the street. I guess they came in after dark and didn't even see it.

On the flip side we had neighbors the year before with at least a 40' MH and he backed in on one try - with NO help.

I think it helps that we've been in the same couple of sites the last few years. Last year there was barely any talking, much less yelling. 8)

It sure is fun to watch those folks though!!! I LOVE backin in shows :)

We had neighbors last year with a MH that just about flattened the metal trash can across the street. I guess they came in after dark and didn't even see it.

On the flip side we had neighbors the year before with at least a 40' MH and he backed in on one try - with NO help.

I think it helps that we've been in the same couple of sites the last few years. Last year there was barely any talking, much less yelling. 8)

I cant count how many trash cans, site markers, electrical boxes, lights, and cables Ive seen demolished since we have been here. Now I know why Disney charges so much for a site. Its to cover the cost of the damage done during a busy weekend.

Watching newbies back in a site is almost as good as watching new boaters back down the ramp to put in, I could make a day of watching that, you know take a chair and a cooler and a free day of entertainment!!!!!!!

It sure is fun to watch those folks though!!! I LOVE backin in shows :)

Me too!! Rick gets so frustrated that I have to stop him from going over and helping. Like I tell him - they gotta learn sometime!!

Like Dave, over the years we have seen lots of damage done when people are backing in. Not as much now as in years past when the sites were smaller and the roads were narrower. Disney's done about as much as they can to improve the campsites without completely ripping out the infrastructure and starting over. With what they charge, that's exactly what they should have done with all the "big improvements" of 2008.

I agree with Jen. The 200 loop is one atop the other. You have a ressie for a premium & if it's in your budget, keep it. As far as which loop is better or which site is better, that's subjective to what your preference is. If budget is a concern, try to downgrade to a full hook-up and ask for either 1700 or 1600 loops.

Yes I'd like to save some money but a premium is in the budget. Any recommendations?

Watching newbies back in a site is almost as good as watching new boaters back down the ramp to put in, I could make a day of watching that, you know take a chair and a cooler and a free day of entertainment!!!!!!!

The only thing funnier is when they've been out boating all day, and its time to get the boat out. I've lived through that learning experience, so I've earned the right to enjoy the show now. :)

Don't forget to download our app to preview all the sites and dimensions. It is available for both kinds of phones.

rotary and push button?

I would not care where for the first time where the prem is, they are all better than almost any other campground, and of course you are at Disney

Yes I'd like to save some money but a premium is in the budget. Any recommendations?

500 tends to be a popular premium loop. Not far from the Settlement or the Meadow, close to a good playground for the kids and the dog park.

Sounds like a bunch of Fiends are or will be on 900 this coming week or so. I'm sure they'd be happy to share their thoughts and a few photos. :)