I Ain't Easy, But I'm Cheap!

Just to clarify something, Yes we consumed "some" PBR's, however we were responsible adults, Nate and I were both stone cold sober heading to and from DTD getting cigars. Nate drove because he wanted to check out my car, and I needed a break after the drive the previous day. And Trev was nice enough to be the DD on the way to and from the concert. And nice enough to teach me a few things about my own car :rofl3:

I enjoy my beer, however I never play around unless I know I have a DD, at my site, walking distance or some other form of transportation home. :clint:

As far as the drivers, at least there wasn't any Harvick crap envolved. :rofl2:

Oh I thought the prank was pulled later on, not when you went to DTD earlier in the day! I did not think you had driven.

Listen, I am not one to talk! When I am allowed out, all bets are off……"some" doesn't even cross my mind!

And I am 110% with you on the driving. I have zero patience for people who drink and drive. I post a lot of cocktails on FB and in my TR's here but it is b/c I am camping and never set foot in a vehicle!!

Nate is a Kyle fan, but I'm still working on converting him. I am a Johnson fan, but I'll root for any of the Hendrick team, even the red headed stepchild. :hah:

Ditto. Go RH racing team!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nate and Genia were getting their groove on? Umm. Right there at DTD? Oh. Wait. You mean dancing. Gotcha! Looks like a great time.

Wow!

Talk about a big finish!

Is it really over?

This trip report has become a hot mess.

Did I really see a Chippendales clip?

Oy.

TCD

It's really over.

I gave fair warning in the very first post. "Ya never know what you'll see in a Stef report"

From deer poop to Chippendales. Where else can you get such an education?

When I am allowed out, all bets are off……"some" doesn't even cross my mind!

2 more reasons why you rock!! :thumbsup3:

In the future please say go RH teams except Jimmie or I'll run over Steph's JJ corn hole boards just for spite. Got it?

Give it your best shot big boy. I'll put you in a head lock too. Got it?

Oh I thought the prank was pulled later on, not when you went to DTD earlier in the day! I did not think you had driven.

Listen, I am not one to talk! When I am allowed out, all bets are off……"some" doesn't even cross my mind!

And I am 110% with you on the driving. I have zero patience for people who drink and drive. I post a lot of cocktails on FB and in my TR's here but it is b/c I am camping and never set foot in a vehicle!!

:heart:

psst, "some" is a relavent term...

Have you heard how much I hate Jimmie Johnson? He sucks. In the future please say go RH teams except Jimmie or I'll run over Steph's JJ corn hole boards just for spite. Got it?

Go Donnie Go!!!! I DARE ya!!!! :rofl2: :flush2: :rofl2:

Give it your best shot big boy. I'll put you in a head lock too. Got it?

You can DO THIS DONNIE!!!!!! :jumpforjoy

She's all bark with a little munchkin bite. It don't hurt to bad

:clint:

Have you heard how much I hate Jimmie Johnson? He sucks. In the future please say go RH teams except Jimmie or I'll run over Steph's JJ corn hole boards just for spite. Got it?

Guessing you hate him as much as I dislike Kyle. But that is part of what makes racing fun!

Although, I thought I remembered seeing you in a homemade JJ shirt long ago……….

Great report!

I have to be honest, I had to google BBS as I had no idea who they were. Please don't put me in the headlock and make me say uncle :). Speaking of uncle, I make my kids scream that when I tickle them. Payback from when I was a kid and my dad used to torture err..tickle me.

PBR, deer, deer poop, Mason, skidz, scooters, old cars, thrill rides, near throwdowns, good friends.......there has got to be a future BBS song in there somewhere!

I've sent in my application for songwriter, we'll see what happens. ^-^

Thanks for reading Aaron.

Although, I thought I remembered seeing you in a homemade JJ shirt long ago……….

Good memory!

Yes, he did. He's a big blow-hard, but a sweetie when he wants to be.

Great report!

I have to be honest, I had to google BBS as I had no idea who they were. Please don't put me in the headlock and make me say uncle :). Speaking of uncle, I make my kids scream that when I tickle them. Payback from when I was a kid and my dad used to torture err..tickle me.

Thanks Tom. I will only put you in a headlock if your drunk and you slap my face. I'm not a violent person, for the most part. ^-^

Omg I can't believe I just now got into this, I have thought about checking out tropical palms many times, it looks nice! It's obvious you had a great time, I'd love to get you and Genia together ohhhhh the fun!!

We had a super time Judy! You can always stowaway in Genia's RV for the next visit. We'd love to have you, I just can't guarantee you'll go home the same person you came as. >:D

Thanks for reading.

I have been by their oodles of times and wondered about that campground. We have stayed off site in that area and I love Old Town. My Mama loves to watch people do that slingshot thing or whatever it is.

Looks like y'all had loads of fun. I would still love to meet Genia!

I have been by their oodles of times and wondered about that campground. We have stayed off site in that area and I love Old Town. My Mama loves to watch people do that slingshot thing or whatever it is.

Looks like y'all had loads of fun. I would still love to meet Genia!

Awww, I would love to spend an evening with Mama at Old Town!! (And you too Rita ^-^ )

Had a great weekend!